Diablo® III

Most OP Demon Hunter build - Grenadier

Has anyone tried the Grenadier perk with Grenades as primary and Cluster Arrow (Cluster Bomb) as Secondary? The damage output is staggering. Combined with Shadow Form I am almost invulnerable.
Reply Quote
I tried this build in inferno when our 3 man group was running into issues. I was disappointed with the build as a whole. Grenades seem to have a lot of issues doing reliable damage in all situations (fall into crags, may bounce of walls etc). Cluster Arrow's damage was pretty high but its damage to hatred cost ratio was so bad that impale or even fire-at-will-multishot seemed to result in a higher dps. Mobs wich were fast, had shielding or other "defensive" mods would also run out of cluster arrow's grenades before they would explode on occasion.

Overall, I'd be interested to see someone use this to great effect in inferno, I was not able to however.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]