Diablo® III

Items on the auction house invisible to other

90 Pandaren Shaman
Nearly half of my listed items I cannot search for, and they have all been up longer than 5 minutes, most over a day old.

I also asked my brother and real life friend to both search for them, and they cannot see them at all.

I've done every exact search possible and every vague one, they're not there, even though they're listed.

Sort of sucks I cannot cancel the auction and try again to get it visible.
Reply Quote
I have the same issue, some items do not show and since I can't cancel these auctions (come on blizz, this stuff should be elementary to you now, why can't I cancel my auctions as long as no one has bidded on them?).

So now I have 6 different auctioned items that I have to wait for 1½ days to go off the AH, in the meantime I'm limited to 4 concurrent items. I sell A LOT of stuff, thus earning me lots of profit, but this !@#$ is breaking it for me.

The bug aside, I just don't get why they don't let you cancel your item after it's been submitted to the AH (and no, I'm not talking about the initial 5 minutes you get, because the item isn't even on the AH at that time so I can't check if it's properly been submitted or not until those are up) as long as no one has bidded on them. Elementary functionality yet again missed.
Edited by Dashdot#2963 on 5/20/2012 3:08 PM PDT
Reply Quote
I have the same issue with all 10 of my items. any update on this fix?
Reply Quote
I think the issue is search is just .... not working well.

I do search for belts lvl 20-29 get 20 pages all with 54 armor

Select armor as stat, same results,
set the minimum armor above 40, no results. ( wait, what about 20 pages of belts with 54 armor )
change the lvl to 20 - 32, no results.
set the minimum back to 30, 40 pages of legendary belts with 132 armor.
set minimum int to 30 ( lots of the belts in the previous search exceeded 30 int ) no results.
set the quality to rare, no results.

Played with it for a while and there just seems to be no rhyme or reason as to when it kind of works or turns up nothing.
Reply Quote
I have the same problem, I asked a friend to look for my items, and I did too, but they were not showing with well done advanced search.
Items have to be for sale 48hours but they don't even show to others a second.
Reply Quote
I have this exact same problem. My items were vender bought and I had more than 1. I asked a friend to place one of the spares I had up for sale, they were identical to my invisible auction and a third person search for it, mine did not show up but an identical item with a different buyout and end date placed by my second friend did.

Identical items from me and another person, but only his showed up when searched for by a third person.
Reply Quote
same problem here, put up a couple of bracers with 70dex/100stam and putting the filters on does not return them, bloody frustrating knowing that they'd most likely otherwise sell.

Asked my friends to search for them - nothing showing up.
Reply Quote
after one expired any new item I added to AH was also invisible... this needs to be fixed NOW
Reply Quote
60 Night Elf Rogue
The AH just went down for a minute a little while ago and now I'm stuck with 8/10 slots filled with items that aren't searchable and so can't sell. It will be almost 48 hours before I get those slots (and hopefully the items!) back. Argh this is frustrating. This is making it extremely hard to list items for sale with the AH going down multiple times a day and every item you have listed at the time being deleted from the search database each time.
Reply Quote
same problem. unfortunatly this happens right as im selling a legendary shield. the bids are at around 500k yet this thing can sell at 20 million. im losing alot of potential money every minute this thing isnt being shown.
Reply Quote
Whenever I try to buy or bid I get the (Error 31071)
Reply Quote
60 Night Elf Rogue
05/22/2012 11:21 PMPosted by Avaricewhite
same problem. unfortunatly this happens right as im selling a legendary shield. the bids are at around 500k yet this thing can sell at 20 million. im losing alot of potential money every minute this thing isnt being shown.

Looks like the lucky bidder is going to get it for 500k then. Once your item gets removed from the search database its unlikely to get re-added, from what I have experienced.
Reply Quote
Same here. 6 or more of my items are frozen with this error. This is seriously cutting into my profits.
Reply Quote
90 Orc Shaman
9/10 stuck slots for me :/
Reply Quote
yeah pls fix this bug. 8/10 slots are invisible
Reply Quote
Same here.
Reply Quote
i've had a support ticket open for about 14 hours now and still no reply...
Reply Quote
Seems to be happening to everyone
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]