Diablo® III

If you are solo, heres a GREAT tip.

GET A TEMPLAR.

He will do an excellent job most times of charging ahead of you and tanking for you.

Make sure you get all the skills that work as a utility to you, and not a damage attack for him.

This will make your time in nightmare/hell worlds easier.
Reply Quote
85 Gnome Mage
Agree!
Reply Quote
I have to agree. I tried to use the Enchantress all the time but the Templar is really OP and almost a must for soloing if you're undergeared.
Reply Quote
I have to disagree.

He doesn't even tank unless you use Smoke Screen. The only aggro mechanic he has is the Intervene Skill, which taunts every 30 seconds when your health is below 50%.

But why would you get that when you can get a heal? I always peel off my Templar because he's just a healer and passive buffer for me.

Each companion is good on their own. Enchantress gives attack speed and defensive, the thief gives damage buffs if he crits or passive crit buff.
Edited by Windchimes#1153 on 5/19/2012 6:52 AM PDT
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]