Diablo® III

MacBook Pro trying to login game crashes 3007

My brother and I attempted to login on the same router. Both encountered the same error. I'm running....

Model Name: MacBook Pro
Model Identifier: MacBookPro8,1
Processor Name: Intel Core i7
Processor Speed: 2.7 GHz
Number of Processors: 1
Total Number of Cores: 2
L2 Cache (per Core): 256 KB
L3 Cache: 4 MB
Memory: 8 GB
Reply Quote
Same problem here. How long has this been going on ?
Reply Quote
It has been like that for the last four hours for me.
Reply Quote
i has playing with my brother yesterday he has a pc and i log out now im trying to log in and error 3007 showsup and it crash, sorry for my english
Reply Quote
100 Night Elf Druid
Same problem on both macs here
Reply Quote
EB1B06C4-F0AD-4C3A-80D5-3904CD5DF71C
Reply Quote
OS racist!
Reply Quote
Same problem here. It stops after connecting to battle.net, then after 15 - 20 sec crashes, and no error code is received (only, unexpected...)

Macbook pro 2011 early.
It has worked last time I tried (friday, morning).

D9DB418C-AEAE-4803-9689-E419131E2C04
Reply Quote
yep...same here
Reply Quote
I have the same problem too. I try a lot of time!
Reply Quote
No updates form Blizzard so far... anyone read anything about when this problem will be corrected? Are they aware of the issue?
Reply Quote
After the closing of diablo 3, a default message appears. At the bottom of the box, there is a code written. This code is different for each of my try, so I don’t know if it’s the report ID mentioned here:

http://us.battle.net/d3/en/forum/topic/4903440356

In the box, the code’s name is UUID_DESCRIPTION. The code I receive after my last try is:

3AD7EE42-389E-4B52-A1DC-94AA32E0C07F
Reply Quote
D462AC8A-847C-44DC-B8A6-4D43F93CC760

ERROR! in a IMAC.

¿any help?
Reply Quote
100 Night Elf Druid
Tried port forwarding, no luck
Reply Quote
Whats going on? Why can't I log in? Where are the blues!
Reply Quote
Same problem for me (Mac user as well). I have been playing with no problems until today.
Reply Quote
No problems logging in aside from server issues all week, then suddenly... No capability to get into servers.

What the hell...
Reply Quote
90 Human Death Knight
Talked to Blizzard after a 2 hr wait. Issue was not resolved. They want to say its internet provider. I don't believe that to be true since this problem just happened and we have a direct line to internet. Not wireless. This seems to be just happing to "Mac" owners.
Reply Quote
Same here, ive already made two other threads about it. it started today. I was playing not 12 hours ago and it worked fine
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]