Diablo® III

MacBook Pro trying to login game crashes 3007

So, it seems to be since the last update??
Reply Quote
Same problem here. All was well, no problems, until their "fix" last night. I was on at 9pm last night. I have NEVER had 1 problem w/ this until last night. I dont know what was done, but their "FIX" broke my D3.

I tried reinstalling, updated my router, my mac OS is the most current, this is not a bug on my end. They jacked something up in their emergency fix last night! I'm a bit peeved. Especially when they blame the error on my end when I know its NOT on my end!

*Edited*
One of MANY errors I got;
35BECF55-8C52-4991-A38D-55C1810080F9

I tired after I updated my router. Crash. I tried after I reinstalled D3, crashed at login. I deleted all D3 files and redownloaded the software from blizzard, crashed at login. The game is up to date. I put my login and password, it says connecting to Battle.net Server.... then after about 10 seconds, it crashes. It never makes it to Authenticating Credentials.
Edited by Stalkin#1591 on 5/19/2012 12:17 PM PDT
Reply Quote
Does Blizzard acknowledge the problem (i.e. are the doing something to fix it)?
Reply Quote
Nope that's what pisses me off! They haven't done anything, not even a "We are working on it" statement. I just reported it directly to customer service, I guess this won't be solved soon.
Edited by elT4nk#1350 on 5/19/2012 12:26 PM PDT
Reply Quote
OK, what can we do to BRING it to their attention.
Reply Quote
If we publish a lot of thread with the same subject (error 3007 when we try to connect) or something like that, it could bring it to their attention. But I don’t know if we can be banned of the forum for that?
Reply Quote
Check this one for the same issue about the incapability to log in:

http://us.battle.net/d3/en/forum/topic/5235704554
Reply Quote
85 Blood Elf Priest
Yep, myself and my friend are playing on a Mac each. We were playing yesterday alright, but today can't log in at all.
Reply Quote
I'm having the exact same problem: played before going to sleep - just fine; tried to play this morning - no such luck
216CFC04-C9C9-4ED4-A793-CE14FADE1A47
Reply Quote
Same here, its really annoying how on my one off day I can't even play bc of ridiculous errors. It's been almost a week, and I've been patient. But I'm about to flip my ish
Reply Quote
I have identified something. still working on it though. I am able to hotspot my iPhone 4 and connect to the game fine through the USB wireless internet. However, when I go to my Apple Router, it won't work.

Now...keep in mind...that router, about 1 year old, has worked all through beta and up to yesterday. So, Blizzard changed some kind of setting. This I have established.

It appears to be all around the router. Still working on it...
Reply Quote
I'm having the same problem. I'm a big Blizzard fan, very supportive of them. I'm starting to get very frustrated with all these outage's
Reply Quote
I just can't figure it out....

I have no idea what they did to change router settings. I didn't need to change my router any and all worked fine last night. I"m so pissed at this morning, I'll just connect using my iPhone's hotspot and wait to see if they have an official word. Otherwise, after 24 hours, I'll just have to convert to the raging mob kind of person. >.<

*Edited*
Side note, it connects SO much faster using my iPhone 4... on a 3G network....
But my 7gig connection... takes forever to connect. >.<
Edited by Stalkin#1591 on 5/19/2012 1:21 PM PDT
Reply Quote
Come on Blizzard, FIX THIS!
Reply Quote
05/19/2012 02:10 PMPosted by naicolas
Come on Blizzard, FIX THIS!

Yes, please...
Reply Quote
i tried it too!!! using my iPhone's connection the issue doesn't happen..... mmm strange thing
Reply Quote
Here is my Report ID:

53E65018-6053-4380-8A1F-E736E07F2BAF
Reply Quote
You have to pay for the wifi hotspot on the iPhone, right (unless you jailbreak the phone)?
Edited by BUFFALOMATT#1815 on 5/19/2012 2:19 PM PDT
Reply Quote
in my country you don't need to pay.... for now :P
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]