Diablo® III

MacBook Pro trying to login game crashes 3007

COME ON SON
Reply Quote
Maybe there are no blues on the boards today
Reply Quote
Same problem. However when I tethered to my Blackberry's internet I was able to log in. Don't understand what is happening, since it was working perfectly fine before this morning.
Reply Quote
Ya, you need to pay for the hotspot. Also, I have to pay for the data I'm using. I'm not happy doing this way, intact pissed.

My router worked fine with D3 the past 3 months. Its 1 year old. Its all around network settings and the router, I believe. They changed something last night in their emergency patch that is screwing that up.
Reply Quote
90 Worgen Mage
Add me to the list of those with this issue. Was working fine yesterday - now crashes every time with error 3007. When connecting through an iPhone hotspot, works perfectly.

I don't know what Blizzard did, but they definitely broke it. Please fix it!
Reply Quote
I fear that we will not see a resolution to this problem anytime soon.
Reply Quote
05/19/2012 04:15 PMPosted by nogood

That's extremely disappointing...
Reply Quote
05/19/2012 04:20 PMPosted by BUFFALOMATT

That's extremely disappointing...

yes
Reply Quote
85 Worgen Death Knight
Hey guys, the error itself doesn't seem to be isolated to Mac's, since it's happening on some PC's as well.

Have you guys had a look at this just yet?

http://us.battle.net/d3/en/forum/topic/5149007206#2
Reply Quote
Hey guys, the error itself doesn't seem to be isolated to Mac's, since it's happening on some PC's as well.

Have you guys had a look at this just yet?

I noticed that too.
Reply Quote
Same thing
Reply Quote
90 Dwarf Shaman
Same thing is happening to me, I was playing this morning and left for an hour, then this happened
Reply Quote
[quote="51496542278"]Hey guys, the error itself doesn't seem to be isolated to Mac's, since it's happening on some PC's as well.

Have you guys had a look at this just yet?/quote]

there also seems to be a petition to restart the servers. Would that help?
Reply Quote
i can log in but game crashes after about 5-10 mins..
Reply Quote
05/19/2012 06:25 PMPosted by Hoodini
i can log in but game crashes after about 5-10 mins..

being seeing a lot of that too. Hard to believe it's not a related issue.
Reply Quote
ive seen a lot of posts on the forums.. none of the solutions can resolve the issue..

General chat does not work i type something every minute or two and still crashes.

Plugged my modem directly to my computer doesn't work.

I have no firewall or security settings turned on.

This seems to be a blizzard issue.
Reply Quote
It certainly is not an internet issue. My Imac, which I have been playing fine with, since release, has the same error as everyone else above, since log-in this morning at "Server Authentication" with a '3007 then crash' and error codes similar - However my Windows 7 PC laptop, sitting inches away, on the same network, connects flawlessly. I cannot play with my laptop because of a poor graphics card. Really need the Imac log-in working..

I have submitted a ticket, and am waiting for a response.
Reply Quote
The issue is on their end, period. It is an issue brought by this morning's service update.

Blizzard, check on what you changed or restored, from before, that might have affected Mac users after today's service patch.
Reply Quote
the question is, does blizzard even know that there's a problem or paying any attention to this right now..
Reply Quote
05/19/2012 09:21 PMPosted by JChung
the question is, does blizzard even know that there's a problem or paying any attention to this right now..

by now they have to know, but there has been no response.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]