Diablo® III

In-Game: Keeps disconnecting me every 10 min

Don't bump this old thread use the new connection error ones
Edited by Hazmat#1956 on 6/10/2012 5:29 PM PDT
Reply Quote
What burns me is that I can't play this game offline and I get random DCs. I payed decent $ for this game and the DC are SERIOUSLY annoying! Yeah, I get that it puts me back to the last save point, but it breaks up the whole feeling and flow of the game. Very unhappy and disappointed.
Reply Quote
great point Banstar! where is the fix?
Reply Quote
Guys just got the same problem today for the first time, since it happened about two months ago, I would like to know if everyone else that had this problem got a solution or if Blizzard fixed somehow.
Reply Quote
I have the same problem, has anyone figured out a fix.
Reply Quote
This problem will soon put me in mental institution... EVERY TIME i get my 5 nf stack and then dc i almost crap my self from frustration.
Reply Quote
I'm having the exact same issue as the OP. I've been playing since launch with the same computer and this problem started post 1.04 and today has been really bad. I can only play for 15 minutes at a time before the game client message pops up.
Reply Quote
There isn't a fix. Disconnects as frustrating as they are for the players, Blizz and their so called techs truly don't care about the minority who disconnects.

They will ask for the basics which anyone can do, driver updates, traceroutes, pingpaths, MSinfo32, D3debug.txt, Dxdiag.txt, etc etc to the point you have over 26 ticket exchanges with their "techs", all the while being very evasive about incriminating themselves for being the culprit. AND after 26 ticket exchanges, they finally admit that your end is good, and blow you off with the canned response of," we here at blizztard take every step and blah blah blah to ensure blah is working properly, although I will forward this to the appropriate channels and shall get back with you when we find what the issue is."

yeah right...
Reply Quote
It just started for me too
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]