Diablo® III

Gear Question Por Favor

Im a noob (just retooled DH because Barb was just getting worked). My question is do I need to just stack vitality and dec alone, meaning str is pointless? Im using a bow and quiver now, but is it better to use 2 crossbows? Just curious, thanks in advanced!
Reply Quote
85 Worgen Hunter
strength isn't pointless, but don't go out of your way to stack it. stack dex, increased damage and chance to dodge, which is basically your only chance to survive and not get 1 shot in hell/inferno.
just got to a2 inferno and have yet to have in my possesion a combination of 2 xbows that do more damage than quiver + bow, especially with the archery passive.The rate of fire is higher but you have to be lucky enough to have 2 equally strong 1h xbows for your level. 1h xbow + quiver is also viable with archery, epecially if you have gear with +crit dmg % (not chance to crit %, but that helps too) and impale with griveous wounds on your bar (dont use if u dont have crit buffed at all btw)

Also, look for DH only cloaks, 1h xbows and quivers with +max discipline, this is a godsend.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]