Diablo® III

How to open 2 diablo 3 in 1 computer

Hello,

I have 2 diablo 3 account and would like to open them in the same computer.
Once i have 1 diablo 3 open, i can't open another one.
The launch keep saying diablo 3 is already runnin, is it possible to open 2 diablo 3 so i can transfer between account? thanks
Reply Quote
Nope... Why do you have 2 accounts? If you would have just made Both of your characters on the same account you could easily transfer items with the shared stash. You might need another player to help you, or try to quickly sell the items to your other account using the auction house.

You could overprice the items in the hopes others dont buy it. All of the gold will be going to you anyways.
Reply Quote
or u can join the same game with the 2 accounts?
Reply Quote
i mean opening 2 Diablo 3 client in one computer so i can play it side by side in 1 computer.

It would not allow me to open another in launcher after opening one. Any idea anyone?
Reply Quote
You can't you're not supposed to it's working how it should be.
Reply Quote
05/20/2012 06:09 PMPosted by jzstyles
You can't you're not supposed to it's working how it should be.

This. Blizz isn't allowing multiple copies of Diablo to run on the same computer(IP? People are complaining) to tame the use of spam bots and farm bots.
Reply Quote
90 Undead Mage
yes it is possible! Find you Diablo III.exe file in your games directory, right click on it and select create shortcut. Move that shortcut to your DESKTOP. right click on the shortcut, select properties and add " -launch " to the end of where it says Target:
DO NOT change the area where it say Start In:
For example mine looks like this...

"C:\Program Files (x86)\Diablo III\Diablo III.exe" -launch
Edited by Ruffcase#1443 on 5/30/2012 12:49 PM PDT
Reply Quote
A buddy of mine is trying this but his second client keeps crashing when he tries to join a game. Any one else running into this issue?
Reply Quote
06/04/2012 10:10 PMPosted by quick
A buddy of mine is trying this but his second client keeps crashing when he tries to join a game. Any one else running into this issue?

i ahve this exact issue
Reply Quote
you need more than one cd key
Reply Quote
no chance of ban?
Reply Quote
So if i can play 2 accounts without any third software, just through diablo 3 client, i wont get ban right?
Edited by Ezio#1361 on 6/12/2012 8:34 AM PDT
Reply Quote
They should ban people doing this.

Doing rush using bot or 2 true account controlled by an human isn't right IMO.
Reply Quote
So i also have two d3 accounts and i want to run both on same computer, is it possible?
Reply Quote
Support Forum Agent
Zum,

There is no officially supported method of running more than 1 Diablo III game client on a single pc. The approved method for using two or more game accounts simultaneously is to use two or more computers.

Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]