Diablo® III

How to open 2 diablo 3 in 1 computer

no bots allowed in d3
so u dont need 2 accounts running on 1 pc at the same time.. end discusion.

ofc if u have more cd keys i think u can get more diablo 3 accounts
but still only one account can be played at once
Edited by Lzaisgoed#2847 on 2/16/2013 7:06 AM PST
Reply Quote
Multibox is allowed (i'm not agree with that but anyway), so beter use some 3rd party program for multiboxing.
But u can not be logged on same account twice, so u need second copy as mentioned above.
Reply Quote
Thanks for all the replies.

I won't mind paying for the additional key from battlenet I just don't want to have to buy and own two physical copies of the same game or spend £45 for a digital copy (which is a bit of a rip off by the way) or her having to use my account all every time she wants to have a go. We're not even playing simultaneously.
Reply Quote
Are you kidding me? Just cause someone might want to run multi copies DOES NOT MEAN they are running bots. If they are legit, big friggin deal! They paid for the other copy!
Reply Quote
u can use the same paypal account for 2 diablo 3 accounts, I do the same thing with my girlfriend.
she made a ticket on bnet just to be sure that this won;t get us banned and the Game Master said it's ok., so Yes, u can link more diablo 3 accounts to the same paypal account, just be sure u trust the person u share the paypal account with, friends are friends till money comes around :)
Reply Quote
I need to transfer some items between my two accounts. If someone will write me at [removed], I'll give them the two battletags to add to friends and then when I'm done I'll give you a three key set for helping me.
Edited by Omrakos on 4/11/2013 8:16 PM PDT
Reply Quote
I am trying to run two diablos on my computer, i want to run 2 seperate accounts at the same time. I havent got the other account yet i am trying to get it working first. I have tried all the methods posted in this thread, with the first method from Goosems the 2nd diablo always crashes on startup before reaching the menu.With the second method from Scoobe of clicking diablo.exe it just says diablo is already running. Any advice would be much appreciated.
Edited by Geeza#2789 on 5/24/2013 6:14 PM PDT
Reply Quote
Copy your whole D3 folder

make it like

c:/diablo3
and copy it to
c:/diablo3_2

then use a shortcut with -launch and it will work
Reply Quote
If your having issue's loading both. here is the fix I found.

Have a shortcut of the .EXE and the Launcher on your desktop.

Edit the .EXE with the -launch at the end of the file location within properties.

Load the launcher and click play. upon login screen swap to windowed mode. NOT full screen windowed mode. Exit diablo.

Load the .EXE shortcut you made and upon login screen, swap to windowed mode as above unless it is already in windowed mode. Exit diablo.

Load launcher. Click play. Login to account.
Load .EXE. Login.

Just gotta make sure they are both in windowed mode first before you attempt to open both or you will get that grey screen crash.

Be patient. sometimes the grey screen can sit for a few seconds before the second copy runs.

on a side note.

Copy your diablo 3 folder to a separate location. I.E. I have my diablo on a partition S and on my local C. Take the .EXE from each on desktop and edit one with -launch and you should be able to run both fine. Sometimes the files are in use and it causes other crashes. But the files on your computer are only to run the game and basic data. Being an internet hosted game you need to login to your account and move on to the server before starting another game, to ensure startup files are not in use already.

Enjoy!
Reply Quote
Considering you already have two separate cd-key purchased and redeemed on separate bnet accounts.

Make Copy folder

Inside copy folder, create shortcut of the .exe

add -launch on the shortcut properties
(looks like "C:\Program Files (x86)\Diablo III\Diablo III.exe" -launch)

Also, having your Diablo or any Battle.net game on an SSD helps. Though, doing multiclient logins need crap ton of video card ram, 2gb at the minimum. Goodluck!
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]