Diablo® III

Disintegrate

Disintegrate currently cannot crit and does not gain any sort of on hit or on kill effects. If this is intended please note it in the advanced spell description.
Reply Quote
Disintegrate is the MOST terribly disappointing skill in the Wizard's poor arsenal.

It is also the skill with most possible potential... if it would crit!...

In fact, the simple problem created by it not generating APOC makes it the biggest rubbish of the whole game. I put on a full Tal Rasha set PLUS a good Help generating AP and CC, as well as the passives Astral Presence and the other one taking AP from globes - to no avail: at the highest possible AP regeneration per second this skill won't work, AP will run out as soon as you start to do some real damage... Fun Over! It eats AP so fast that really without APOC (and I WOULD most certainly forgive Blizzard for it not to Crit Damage or LOH!!!) - but in the name of God, not even APOC?...

What a pity!
Reply Quote
Disintegrate DOES crit. Criticals just doesn't show in yellow.

Check my Wiz on EU. I can, in fact, cast the spell endlessly with enough mobs in range. Recently Blizzard released a fix to the double-APoC bug, though. Maybe your APoC and AP regen are too low?
Edited by TommyDe#2383 on 3/27/2013 1:45 PM PDT
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]