Diablo® III

Izual Bug (No Rant-Just a Heads Up for Blizz)

First off, I've been playing this game since Diablo 1 back in like 95 (on my windows 95 anyway) and I must say.. I LOVE this game. Albeit there are a few things that need changed in my opinon, but I have complete faith that patches, expansions, and all future content will sure things up.

Anyway, I was in a game of 4 people earlier and we ran into a little bug, two Izuals popped up in nightmare mode out of the hole! Yep, we had to fight 2 of them.. long story short we got owned lol.

Could be a rare event? But it just seemed odd to me.. Figured it was a bug with the recent release and all. Thanks again for the game!

P.S. My curiosity did get hightended.. I wonder if we would have received twice the loot ;)
Reply Quote
Did the correct people see this?
Reply Quote
Blizzard Employee
Hey sackcrete,

We are aware of the issue where two Izuals can spawn if you skip the cutscene. It will be fixed in a future patch.

For now, don't skip that cutscene when fighting Izual and you will never fight two of him! :)
Reply Quote
Vasadan, you're probably very busy, but could I suggest that you update the known issues sticky? There have been a lot of threads with the exact same issues, like the Izual bug.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Explain (256 characters max)