Diablo® III

Cave of Burrowing Horror

I just found out that there is a hidden cave in Desolate Sands in ACT II, look for a mini boss Worm, the one that comes out from the ground, the yellow one. After you beat that boss, the hole where it came out is a cave with 2 levels deep. Lots of items and gold as well. Just want to share for those who haven't discovered it yet.

Good Luck guys! Happy Farming!
Reply Quote
05/21/2012 09:04 AMPosted by Shoyrukon
Many mini dungeons on maps have a lot gold and item drops..

Thanks captain obvious.

The OP was just mentioning there is another hidden cave, that is spawned by a mob (quiet different).
Reply Quote
yes Stull, you got mine right. its unusual to see those types of caves that is being spawned by minions. im going to look for more and post it here as well.
Reply Quote
For anyone searching for the worm that unlocks the dungeon, look at the ground as you run around the sands. You will notice a circular depression roughly the size of your character in an open area. You have to practically walk over it for "The Great Maker" to emerge. Just something I noticed the other day and it had me thinkin' of how many times i may have ran by and not triggered the spawn while I myself was looking for the worm.
Reply Quote
That same worm can and has spawned in some of the random houses in other areas of act 2 as well. Leaving behind the cave entrance on death.
Edited by ChaosLeech#1406 on 9/6/2012 4:42 PM PDT
Reply Quote
09/06/2012 04:42 PMPosted by ChaosLeech
That same worm can and has spawned in some of the random houses in other areas of act 2 as well. Leaving behind the cave entrance on death.

Different Worm...Different Cave
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]