Diablo® III

Diablo 3 Keeps locking my account

I got the Starter Edition with a guest pass and everytime I try to log in it says that there is change in my log in patterns and my account has been locked. I keep changing my password over and over again. Any know what I'm doing wrong here?
Reply Quote
Does your internet disconnect a lot ? If it does, your ip changes too so server might be indicating that behavior.
Edited by Catscratch#2964 on 5/22/2012 7:23 AM PDT
Reply Quote
i have the same problem. sent a ticket to support, but probably wont get any answers until after the apocalypse....
Reply Quote
Same going on here. No computer or internet trouble at all. I can get into StarCraft 2 just fine but Diablo 3 keeps locking me up. Very disappointing.
Reply Quote
Support Forum Agent
DarkSigma,

Please start a new thread of your own and in it, describe the problem you're seeing as completely as you can along with the steps you've tried so far in resolving it.
Reply Quote
I have the exact same issue. I downloaded the Diablo 3 Starter Edition off of Battle.net, installed it and then when I tried to log in it immediately gave me the message "suspicious activity has been detected on your account; your account has been locked" (or whatever). I've reset my password and tried logging in again twice with the same result.

In case this wasn't clear: I have not yet actually played any of the Diablo 3 game content due to this issue.

Any help would be appreciated.
Reply Quote
Support Forum Agent
CardioArrest ,

You'll need to submit a support ticket as we can't discuss account issues like this here in a public forum.

This article will lead you through the process.

http://us.battle.net/support/en/article/contact
Reply Quote
What are you supposed to do when your issue doesn't match (or even come close to matching) the available topics? Submitting a ticket seems to require the selection of a topic from a non-exhaustive list.
Reply Quote
Support Forum Agent
Saigyouji ,

Pick the closest topic and describe the problem as completely as you can. If you don't think the ticketing system applies to your issue, call in and speak to a representative.
Reply Quote
90 Human Warrior
i downloaded diablo 3 starter edition d/ls fine installs fine and i go to log in and it locks my battle.net account which of course i have forgot my secret question answer and i have to wait on you guys to unlock it all i want to do is try out diablo 3 and it seems like the hassle is to great :(
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]