Diablo® III

If monks are struggling, who isn't?

2 Undead Warlock
I've read posts that say monks are struggling in inferno yet other classes aren't. However these other classes are never named, and I have a hunch that if I were to go over to their forums they'd be talking about how easy it is for monks to survive. I'm also skeptical because it's basically impossible to have two level 60s at this point, which means it's hearsay and 'grass is greener' syndrome.

Now I'm only 57, but I am curious about this because the only way me and my wizard friend have been able to get where we're at is because we crawl through the dungeon with me going almost pure mitigation. I was at 1900 DPS a while ago, but didn't need quite so much so now I'm up to 3k. I think Belial's final phase with two people in party had about 3 million health, which means that if I could just punch him continuously it would take about 16 minutes to bring him down. So I definitely could see there being a faster way.

So I'm just here to research whether rolling a new toon would be a significant way to increase the speed of farming, or if 'monks suck' is just QQ.
Reply Quote
people are overreacting too much
Reply Quote
Monk is fine.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]