Diablo® III

My PC is 12 years old, should i buy alienware

I got it when I was like 7...I could use an upgrade Build me a great pc.
I been looking at these alien-ware PC's How come there so expensive, can I build better and what parts are they using to make it so pricey?

Also I Just finished college, Going back to university probably going to work over the summer Is $1000-1200 enough for a pc to play amazing games like battle field 3 diablo 3 max payne 3? Oh and also to write reports :o and essays
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Paladin
No. Don't buy an Alienware.

Yes, you can build way better for far less money. They are the Apple of the PC builder world -- they charge you more for the brand name, not 'quality parts'.

Check out my PC build guide:
http://us.battle.net/wow/en/forum/topic/4850585139
Reply Quote
hey thanks its abit confusing but I'll ask my dad to help me as well Ima print off that page lol and bring it to the store
Reply Quote
85 Undead Warlock
if you are going to a store for computer parts make sure you go to fry's or some place similar because they know more and have a better selection than other places, however, buying online at newegg.com isn't a bad idea either
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Paladin
There is a TLDR example builds near the end
Reply Quote
This is an excellent opportunity for you to learn something about computer hardware. Consider teaching yourself how it works. I did, and now friends pay me to build their computers for them because they're too lazy to read like I did.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]