Diablo® III

Please stop talking unless you're in Inferno.

(Locked)

85 Tauren Death Knight
I agree with OP 100% here. Nightmare and Hell for me were a bit challenging but that was because at the time my gear was pretty suboptimal, but, I could pull it off with patience no problem. Inferno is just a bit too ridiculous. I was excited when they said how hard it would be, but that's just it, it's not just hard, for a Monk right now it's damn near impossible. At first in Inferno on Act 1 i enjoyed the difficulty because it was doable with time to kite the mobs and stuff but then I ran into my 1st enrage mob and realized kiting and slowly chipping away at those mountainous mobs would only lead to a wicked DoT that would kill you in the end. That experience turned me off a bit to Inferno but I stuck with it and just learned to zerg those mobs down asap. Then I ran into mobs in Act 2 and beyond that laugh at your "armor". How can you fight a pack of 3-7 mobs at a time where it only takes 1-3 hits to kill you? Oh you can't that's right.
90 Draenei Warrior
Lomaine, You aware brah?

ITT: Elitist spouts off about casuals and dictates who can talk when.

Now I feel like I'm on the forums for a blizzard game again.
100 Blood Elf Rogue
I made a short youtube video about the experience of going from Act 1 to 2 as a monk in Inferno.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kJIw8DA76dI
I made a short youtube video about the experience of going from Act 1 to 2 as a monk in Inferno.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kJIw8DA76dI

same exact thing happened to me in Act2, although I suspect my armor is abit higher
Who the hell do you think you are to tell people when they can and cannot talk?
I'm on both sides about this. Anyone not in Inferno doesn't have a damn clue what they are talking about. But people in Inferno are way too !@#$%^- whiny about it. They think they are entitled to solo the entire thing when the game has been out just over a week.
L2Mentally Filter.

Folks will need advice on whatever they are at. If you jump in a thread (whining) be sure to check what is germane to the discussion, including difficulties and relative player skill.

For example, if you want a specific discussion on Inferno Act X then make a thread with that topic. If you want to derail that discussion, be sure to title it something like, "No noobs aloud."
Edited by Brawl#1201 on 5/24/2012 1:40 PM PDT
Hey Guys, just read about this a bit (not all) ;)
maybe all monks who have probs soloing or getting two hit should go to the forum and whine like "uhh i´m so underpowered blablabla", sure monk istn the strongtest class but maybe instead of whining you should search for solutions and read in the forum how other guys did it!
I like it more in teamgame btw, i tank others do dmg ;)

Have fun gaming!
Who cares.. just don't read their posts.. do you have no self control? If someone posts "Monks suck qq" or you start reading a post and its qq.. just stop reading and hit the back button.

Why spend so much time caring about what random internet people think.
Ever think you moved through inferno too quick? Maybe you should try to increase all your stats by 50 % before you go to the next level.

Each act in inferno has it's own loot table, unlike previous difficulties. There's no way you've 100% farmed out Act 1 by now. So if you do go to Act 2 and it is hard you asked for it. If you want it to be easier you should farm Act 1 more.
So basically make 0 posts until you're in Inferno.

Hitler has spoken!
MVP
85 Blood Elf Paladin
No.

These boards are here to foster discussion for players who are playing Monk and who want to talk about their monks - On any difficulty. Tons of players come here for help and comments such as "Please stop talking unless you're in Inferno" don't help support.

Sincerely,

A Monk in Act II Inferno
Edited by Practical#1393 on 5/24/2012 2:00 PM PDT
Posted by Seafarinhare
Please stop talking like Inferno is the definitive mode.

Except, Inferno is. Everything else is faceroll easy, unless you are terrible and completely forgo all defensive skills in Act 4 Hell or something.

Ever think you moved through inferno too quick? Maybe you should try to increase all your stats by 50 % before you go to the next level.

Each act in inferno has it's own loot table, unlike previous difficulties. There's no way you've 100% farmed out Act 1 by now. So if you do go to Act 2 and it is hard you asked for it. If you want it to be easier you should farm Act 1 more.

HAHAHAHAHAA, complete ignorance from someone not in Inferno. I've had level 51 loot drop off Act 3 elites.

Actually you showed your own ignorance bc if you read the post I said Each act in INFERNO has it's own loot set. Not Hell bro ;) maybe you should stop talking. And this is quoting what Blizz said themselves. So....l2 read?
This topic is locked.

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]