Diablo® III

Please stop talking unless you're in Inferno.

(Locked)

MVP - World of Warcraft
85 Blood Elf Paladin
05/24/2012 02:03 PMPosted by HotSauce
As an MVP, i thought you'd be able to read the OP of threads you post in by now. Sad.

I read the post, and it's incredibly arrogant to any other player who doesn't fit the criteria that hes set.

I do not agree with that sentiment. It's wrong. It shuts out people who want to state their opinions, regardless of difficulty, and that's opposite to what these forums are about.

Hitler has spoken!

Guess you don't understand English too well.

I guess you don't understand forums too well. Your "those of us who are in Inferno are the only people who deserve forum threads" attitude is very snobbish and delusional. If you want control, start your own D3 forum. Until then, no one cares that the posts made by those you deem to be below you are annoying you.
55 Draenei Death Knight
Sooo if I die to elites 5-6 times each using roughly the same skills as in the vid posted earlier, but get the same results as him in HELL, it is just gear then...amirite? (fingers crossed)
85 Blood Elf Paladin
Please stop talking unless you play hardcore.
CRY MOAR

Blizzard clearly said that Inferno was going to be exactly how insanely hard it currently is, why would you expect it to be easy? They said it would take months to get good enough gear, yet you think you got the best gear in weeks? Yes, people beat it using lame builds, but they fixed it quickly.

Half of you are probably taking the same gear from Hell to Inferno and then wondering why the heck you die so much... hmmm I wonder...

If you stopped spending all your time crying on the forums and actually farming up some real Inferno quality gear, you'd realize how retarded you are.

Ya I thought Inferno was a insane !@#$% made purely impossible for melee classes... UNTILL

I spend enough time farming hell, got a ton of gold, bought and sold a bunch of good items, changed up my skill build and now I'm on my way to beating Inferno. Two days ago started doing Butcher Runs all day long, calk walk no elites give me trouble, 5 stack valor, getting 3 rares each drop.

Guess what, now I got the gear to move on and beat Act 2. So I wonder what I do now.. keep farming, get better gear, move on to Act 3. Rinse Repeat, STOP COMPLAINING GO BACK TO UR XBOX.
Edited by SK3PT3K#1901 on 5/24/2012 2:25 PM PDT
05/24/2012 02:26 PMPosted by HotSauce
TT: People who didn't read the OP, including this 'MVP'.

Please, I'm waiting for you to make yet another cry thread because you don't have enough already
Edited by SK3PT3K#1901 on 5/24/2012 2:30 PM PDT
I think the problem with non-inferno players is that they do not know how the inferno players are playing. Better yet, everyones idea of viable is different. Is viable meaning tanking arcane, illusion, invulnerable minnions, jailer, desecration while topping dps and killing everything in a few seconds?

Just how easy do things have to be for inferno players to feel like monks are not broken? Are monks getting 1-2 shotted simply by being in melee range? Or is it cause of the 4 arcane beams that hit you when your stuck standing in desecration or walled?

Through all of this QQ, ive never seen a clear definition as to how and why you get 1-2 shot.

If your in inferno, post your stats, the type of champs you were up against, the circumstances and your build. A monk is a monk. Just beacuse im in act 1 nm doesnt mean i cant help you at least to try and figure something out.
Inferno requires better gear blablablablablabla... Im tired of ''Inferno act 2 impossible.'' ... ''Inferno is impossible.''' Gear and brain is what matters I think we all know that BY NOW.. Stop crying, it's a fact. If Blizz will change this hardcore so called Inferno we don't know, lets just wait and see. But until then. Grind money/gear and use your brain. Play what you want to play.
Nuff said.
Warspawn
85 Troll Shaman
Drunk Putton Bushing

I think the problem with non-inferno players is that they do not know how the inferno players are playing. Better yet, everyones idea of viable is different. Is viable meaning tanking arcane, illusion, invulnerable minnions, jailer, desecration while topping dps and killing everything in a few seconds?

Just how easy do things have to be for inferno players to feel like monks are not broken? Are monks getting 1-2 shotted simply by being in melee range? Or is it cause of the 4 arcane beams that hit you when your stuck standing in desecration or walled?

Through all of this QQ, ive never seen a clear definition as to how and why you get 1-2 shot.

If your in inferno, post your stats, the type of champs you were up against, the circumstances and your build. A monk is a monk. Just beacuse im in act 1 nm doesnt mean i cant help you at least to try and figure something out.

Thank you, so far it's just been pure complaining. I think the fact is 99% of these people are going into Inferno way under geared. They're going straight from Hell to Inferno, which is simply stupid. You need better gear, Blizzard has made it clear all along that you need very good gear to survive Inferno.

Honestly I made the same mistake, I went straight into Inferno and ran into a brickwall, didn't matter what I would do I just got destroyed. Instead of crying on the forums, I went back to Hell farmed a few days and eventually had found enough items or had enough gold to get them on the AH.

Now when I go into Inferno I simply stomped Act 1, walked right into Act 2 after that and NOT to my surprise got destroyed. I knew that I needed to yet again, gear up even more for Act 2. I'm sure the same thing will happen when I get to Act 3 and 4.

It's not impossible, I've done it. There's videos of others doing it.

Just because you can't, doesn't mean it's impossible.... Trust me after another week or two the crying will die down because everyone will start to figure it out and realize how easy it is after they gear up correctly.

I will post stats when I get home for anyone that cares, what I remember at least...

42k HP
15k DPS
63% Resistance (OWE)
Edited by SK3PT3K#1901 on 5/24/2012 2:45 PM PDT
I'm in Act 2 Inferno myself but you have to consider that not everyone has progressed this far yet. A lot of people play this game very casually and are just having a good time with their monks in the lower diffcult levels.

Don't spoil their fun or ridicule them because they're not as far as you are.

I'm sure Blizzard will look into the problems melee classes currently face soloing Inferno and that they will address them eventually. The game's been out a week and balancing it will take some time.

I can be frustrating seeing your 4K HP Wizard buddy just stomp through Inferno but I rather have hard time clearing the content than just clearing it in a couple of days. Every champion or elite group I kill, feels like an accomplishment.

Dont think he was ridiculing the ppl who are playing "casual". He was simply saying stop saying Inferno isn't difficult if you haven't made it there yet. Nothing can prepare you for it. I had to totally change my playstyle. And if you get to Inferno and Act1 is pretty easy... Act 2 is twice as hard.

Good luck!
Btw im rocking 750+ resist with 4.5k+ armor and 27k+ hp and its not even close to good enough to tank for a 4man group in Inferno for Act 2.
You should talk if you have a life.. wait your in inferno already? Elitestism at it's best or rather say I have no life at it's best. Yes you are awesome because you have more free time then others. Congrats! You win a big I don't give a crap. In conclusion monks are gimp at the moment but skilled players will always find a way to progress through hard levels. So maybe you should make a thread on how awesome you are and have the Do's and Don'ts of this fantastically underpowered class so you can shrink down how many so called retards create threads.
1. I am in inferno, unlike the vast majority of players who don't have forty hours to spend on a game in its opening week, and I must say you're off base.

2. Limiting someone's ability to use a forums is against the very idea of a forum.

3. Why don't you just shove off if it bothers you so much?
As a proper response to your Op: stop reading the forums and play the game; you'll find better stuff or at least get better at the game. I know you don't think it's possible being Nephalim and all, but do us a favor hot sauce and just don't come back with rediculous thread titles.

TL;DR stay under your bridge troll, please.

P.s. No I would never want to run with you in any game
Edited by Eko#1674 on 5/24/2012 10:05 PM PDT
This topic is locked.

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]