Diablo® III

Inferno Butcher platform fire

I've been tackling him for the last hour, whenever he drops below 25% hp, the whole platform, just not one corner here and there, light on fire, as a Wizard, that means you have to stay in melee range of the butcher which is a big no-no(reason being you can only stay in 1 or 2 spot that the constant fire won't hit you, is this a bug or working as intended?
Reply Quote
It is my understanding that on inferno the butcher has a soft enrage. Eventually the entire platform catches on fire, as you have described.
Reply Quote
90 Undead Warrior
I think it was 3 minutes. If you can't kill him fast enough, you're not doing enough DPS.
Reply Quote
85 Blood Elf Paladin
I had the same problem when it went past 3 minutes I was dead, guaranteed every time. Eventually I just killed him in less than 2 minutes and got an achievement to boot.
Reply Quote
Got him, I didn't want to change my spells to lose my stacks, but once I changed one of my spells to Venom hydra and picked skills that did more single-target DPS, he went down easily, I even got the under 2 minutes achieve.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]