Diablo® III

STOP. ASKING. PEOPLE. FOR. BUILDS.

I don't think the monk is underpower at all DPS wise, and understand the need to switch up the build. But I do think that spirit regeneration is a joke, no matter what build. My friends each play different classes and they do infinitely better cause their resources are not CC-generated, I can't even play with them because I don't get much CC time as the squish them from afar.

So this completely negates my role as DPS/Tank. Barbarian is just better too as a tank and isn't really worried about much as it sits there taking hit after hit (Be nice if we had a mantra like War Cry.) Monk does need a DPS boost if it's going to be on par with its primary role at the very least. I understand the need to kite, but if you think Sweeping Wind is a kiting ability... your delusional, cause again its CC-generated.
Reply Quote
If you want to get better at any game, the best way to do it is to study, practice, then study, then practice.

Imagine someone on chess forums posting a thread called STOP.ASKING.PEOPLE.FOR.OPENING.MOVES
Reply Quote
It's the WoW mentality.

WHATS THE BEST PLAYER IN THE WORLD USE FOR A SPEC, OKAY, IF I USE THAT I MUST WIN AT EVERYTHING!
Reply Quote
Deadly Reach
Serenity
Mantra of Evasion
Breath of Heaven
Sweeping Wind
Blinding Flash

Act 2 Inferno :(

Hah. Ya I went there.
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Paladin
Darzinth
I like your line of thought, but there's no need to be angry about it.

Maybe you should take a look at the monk forum. And the General forum. And reddit. And your neighbor's house.

Children who read reddit and 4chan and any other of those sites that breed stupidity should be auto ignored on these forums. When I see any kid talk about reddit or 4chan, all I see afterwards is "WAH WAH WAH, WAH WAH, WAH WAH", Charlie Brown style.
Reply Quote
Why such anger? Does it personally effect you when you see people asking what builds others are using? It's common human behavior to be curious about what other people are using in the same profession as yourself. It's not so common to exhibit such anger over something so trivial.

Take a break from the forums, it's clearly having a negative effect on your well being.
Reply Quote
lol at OP seriously. QQ elsewhere
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]