Diablo® III

Follower's armor upgrade

Good Day !

Recently i've started an ejoyable game of Diablo 3. Going trough the game, i picked up Kormac the templar as my follower. While fighting together, i saw him getting stronger.

I was now level 29, and we know that followers are supposed to obtain a new armor appareance as they go trough the game. But still, Kormac posesses his beginner armor.

If anyone has the same story as me or know the answer of why our follower aren't evolving, please, share your toughts !

beardyhero
Reply Quote
not a 100% sure but i believe that followers upgrade their model at lvl 30 and 50 (the lvl reqs for nightmare and hell dif afaik)
Reply Quote
You manage his armor the same way you would manage yours. Click on his picture in the upper left corner - select inventory - give him something awesome that you aren't using. Voila!
Reply Quote
05/26/2012 10:30 PMPosted by B00b13Dr46oN
You manage his armor the same way you would manage yours. Click on his picture in the upper left corner - select inventory - give him something awesome that you aren't using. Voila!

YOU CAN GIVE THEM ARMOUR?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!

........................................................... if only I had known sooner.
Reply Quote
Followers get their first armor upgrade at level 28. usually you'll have reached level 29 before they reach 28 if you fire them or play multi-player. The upgrades do not improve their stats but I guess thats not important because they can get really strong depending on how you outfit them. Since you say level 50 I'm expecting they changing again at level 48 or 49.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]