Diablo® III

DH Inferno w/ friends and good music stream:)

http://www.justin.tv/sweeetman

if you want to know any of the songs post in here
Edited by Sweeetman#1882 on 5/25/2012 10:23 PM PDT
Reply Quote
back up, fixing internet crap :)
Reply Quote
Can you post your build?
Reply Quote
http://us.battle.net/d3/en/calculator/demon-hunter#aRZXVj!bTe!YcZZcY

soz for not having it earlier :P
Reply Quote
man that looks like a sweet build! I just got into hell and am having a hard time suviving :(
Reply Quote
it don't look Inferno...u r killing blues with a 18k crit. Which r your items?
Reply Quote
Lol I'm sorry? It's definitely inferno, aspeed is kind of essential when doing inferno as a demon hunter, plus piercing arrows on hungering arrows is huge.
Reply Quote
05/26/2012 12:26 AMPosted by BoweeZie
man that looks like a sweet build! I just got into hell and am having a hard time suviving :(

it's definitely not a solo build, I typically run with a buddy who's a monk or barb. you just deal a lot of damage and quick. In hell I ran a lot more bat companion and multishot fyi :P
Reply Quote
90 Dwarf Shaman
Pure dex is the way to go, im at 16k hp w/ 87k dps with sharpshooter, 47k without. Act 3 mobs hit for 60k+ so you dont need vit at all cua its a 1 shot no matter what. Im farming act3 pretty easily, some elite packs are unkillable but most are cake.
Reply Quote
Ya, I've been seeing a lot of change to peoples play in inferno. :(
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]