Diablo® III

Buyout instantly accepted, gold gone, no item

90 Tauren Warrior
One million gold helm.
me too. i bought like 10 things no item, gold gone.
Same, FIX THIS!
same here, item buyout -gold gone-no item in complete page
yep... I literally had just gotten done buying all new equipment and only 1 thing showed up... and all the gold is gone.
Edited by LanceKorban#1657 on 5/26/2012 7:07 PM PDT
Does anyone think this is fixable, or did we just lose out on all of our stuff?
I just lost 500k!
Same issue Order #95617586 I hope I can get the item or a gold refund soon.
they better do something, with all the issues this game has, having the game more or less take my 700k for a weapon is beyond pathetic.
90 Tauren Warrior
id 95600422

Please fix this. Thats a huge amount of gold...
Same thing happened with me. Spent around 40k on a few pieces of armor, i go to claim but it's not there.. and the gold is gone.
Dam it~~~~~ I bought 2 bow, and gold gone item not thereeee !!!!!!!!!
Just happened to me with a 200k item. Gold takes time. Gold is worth money. Losing time AND money because of these AH errors is extremely upsetting. Please fix this blizzard, and keep the AH closed until its fixed. I'd rather wait til its working right than keep losing my hard earned money. I'm now broke AND don't have the item I bought to survive.
Bought 2 items gol gone....

Sold items ... items gone no gold... ZZZ
Same thing just happened to me with a 200k item. Please fix this. :D
Just happened to me too lost 550k on a sword i never got. sent in ticket but dunno what blizzard's reply will be
85 Human Paladin
Same
Same situation.

Buyout, gold paid, no item to send to stash.

Order ID: 95701069

Some feedback/comments from Blizzard would be appreciated even if nothing can be done.
I got the same problem, for god sake.
Same thing just happened to me... 675k
This topic has reached its post limit. You may no longer post or reply to posts for this topic.

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]