Diablo® III

Buyout instantly accepted, gold gone, no item

Yeah I just bought 2 items, gold gone no items.
same here

Order id : 95854372

bought a helm , then nth show up on the complete list, but gold is reduced
Yeah I lost a lot of gold today too, bought many things in auction house, gold gone, no item, and I have an item in my Completed that is asking me to put in my stash but it's already in my stash because I clicked Send to stash earlier, and now it just steals my gold when I try to buy something D:
Same here, bought 2 items. Gold was gone, item not found in completed. Can someone please highlight this to blizzard staff?

Order ID: 95944463
Order ID: 95960366
Edited by Vindication#1940 on 5/26/2012 7:41 PM PDT
Same thing happened to me
Order ID: 95984138

Rectify please~
same here.......................damn AH.....please fix
They're too busy worrying about the auction house that is going to make them more money than this one... sorry you're sol
Bought a helm, lost the gold and didn't receive helm. Also sold several items a bit ago and didn't get gold for any of them. Guess I need to start reading the forums before I start doing anything in game?
same happened to me. items i put up for auction got sold too and there is no gold given to me for them either
This happened to me as well over several occasions and it amounted to around 25k.
Same deal -

Order ID: 95719144

It has been about 35 minutes now.
same
85 Blood Elf Paladin
Same here.
ID # 95540813
# 95546196
# 95621519
Same issue here.
I also have the same problem as everyone here! I thought it was just me :S Please fix!!!
brought a expensive crossbow
not show up in completed....
Buyout option just stiffed me.
same problem here did a buyout,for 450k on a new body armor ID: 95846869 thanks in advance for fixing!
Same here
ID
how did you guys check your order id? i just lost 1 million gold without the item!
This topic has reached its post limit. You may no longer post or reply to posts for this topic.

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]