GO!
Reply Quote
Did you have 5 stacks?
Reply Quote
05/29/2012 01:44 AMPosted by Etang
Did you have 5 stacks?

Nope, wasn't worth it, fight alone takes like 10-15 minutes. =p
Reply Quote
Tips / Gear suggestions for tackling Inferno. Especially Belial?
Reply Quote
How much did you pay in repairs before you killed him?

Mine was probably near the 500k mark.
Reply Quote
Boss are easier than pack so... get 5 stacks (against mortar, fast, invul minions, teleport) then come back to brag I will be happy to congratulate you
Reply Quote
05/29/2012 01:49 AMPosted by Shaka
Boss are easier than pack so... get 5 stacks (against mortar, fast, invul minions, teleport) then come back to brag I will be happy to congratulate you

Oh, so you're saying you've done it?
Reply Quote
The way I did it was I stacked crit dmg bonus, vit and resistance gear. I had 110k DPS with SS on as well as 45k hp and about 65% resist all elements. You have to be able to take hits from him, because eventually he will hit you. Also, you NEED shadow power damage reduction otherwise he will one shot you regardless.
Reply Quote
I had 110k DPS with SS on as well as 45k hp and about 65% resist all elements. You have to be able to take hits from him, because eventually he will hit you. Also, you NEED shadow power damage reduction otherwise he will one shot you regardless.

Although I am jealous of such stats, you definitely don't need such high offensive and defensive stats to kill Diablo. You can avoid all his attacks. Don't need gloom if you do dodge all his attacks.
Reply Quote
Except he WILL teleport to you and he WILL swipe you, even if you caltrops, and smoke screen is less than reliable.
Reply Quote
why is smoke screen less than reliable? its our best escape by far. Having the disc to always use it may be difficult but thats why you kite such that he doesnt teleport to you continuously.
Reply Quote
Screenshot of detailed stats window plz.
Reply Quote
Im overgeared because my playstyle is correct and I can farm rarepacks. You say my playstyle is wrong yet Im clearly the one who was able to accomplish inferno difficulty, stop talking out of your butt. You keep glass cannoning or whatever it is you do if it works, ill do what works for me. I guarantee you also beat him when SS was broken too. Because otherwise your char would be next to useless and it would take 35 minutes to kill him. Please screenshot the date you killed him Id like to see.
Edited by Shocks#1165 on 5/29/2012 2:24 AM PDT
Reply Quote
05/29/2012 02:18 AMPosted by Thallo2222
Except he WILL teleport to you and he WILL swipe you, even if you caltrops, and smoke screen is less than reliable.

smoke screen is less than reliable if your reaction time is less than reliable. Playing a DH endgame means not getting hit. Period.

False, DH's do not need to get one shotted, do inferno diablo and watch him teleport and swipe you, then think to yourself what you said. You cant just "avoid" all damage in this game. sorry.
Reply Quote
05/29/2012 02:24 AMPosted by Shocks
Im overgeared because my playstyle is correct and I can farm rarepacks. You say my playstyle is wrong yet Im clearly the one who was able to accomplish inferno difficulty, stop talking out of your butt. You keep glass cannoning or whatever it is you do if it works, ill do what works for me. I guarantee you also beat him when SS was broken too. Because otherwise your char would be next to useless and it would take 35 minutes to kill him. Please screenshot the date you killed him Id like to see.

plays correctly

kills diablo with 0 NV because it wasn't worth it
Edited by FishBones#1637 on 5/29/2012 2:26 AM PDT
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]