Diablo® III

Ask a DH Who just killed Inferno Diablo

05/29/2012 02:26 AMPosted by FishBones
Im overgeared because my playstyle is correct and I can farm rarepacks. You say my playstyle is wrong yet Im clearly the one who was able to accomplish inferno difficulty, stop talking out of your butt. You keep glass cannoning or whatever it is you do if it works, ill do what works for me. I guarantee you also beat him when SS was broken too. Because otherwise your char would be next to useless and it would take 35 minutes to kill him. Please screenshot the date you killed him Id like to see.

plays correctly

kills diablo with 0 NV because it wasn't worth it

Bosses arent meant to drop the best loot in the game, go check front page. I have all my gear, I didnt need any gear off him, just wanted to finish it. You keep trying that though.
Reply Quote
Guarantees aren't worth much these days.
Reply Quote
05/29/2012 02:53 AMPosted by HarryTasker
Im overgeared because my playstyle is correct and I can farm rarepacks. You say my playstyle is wrong yet Im clearly the one who was able to accomplish inferno difficulty, stop talking out of your butt. You keep glass cannoning or whatever it is you do if it works, ill do what works for me. I guarantee you also beat him when SS was broken too. Because otherwise your char would be next to useless and it would take 35 minutes to kill him. Please screenshot the date you killed him Id like to see.

glass cannon kill post SS nerf, umad?

http://img29.imageshack.us/img29/5904/screenshot062uu.jpg
http://img42.imageshack.us/img42/4909/screenshot063o.jpg

yeah u mad

have u any tipps to kill the clone?
Reply Quote
Seriously less then 2% of all accounts are even inferno flagged - this guy is offering tips to those having problems, get off his nuts. If your a pro, go be a pro in your own thread offering advise to less pro players? Seriously what is it with people on these forums, the guys being nice and offering advise, yes he is happy to of accomplished something not many have..and is willing to offer people tips to do it to while your bashing him for not stacking NV for his 1st inferno diablo kill, go die in a effing fire scrub who said that.
Reply Quote

smoke screen is less than reliable if your reaction time is less than reliable. Playing a DH endgame means not getting hit. Period.

False, DH's do not need to get one shotted, do inferno diablo and watch him teleport and swipe you, then think to yourself what you said. You cant just "avoid" all damage in this game. sorry.

I've done Inferno Diablo post SS nerf a few times solo as a glass cannon build (~175k DPS with SS, 115 without) and it's fairly easy to avoid his teleport swipe, lol. You literally have almost a second to react and SS it, which is actually pretty easy if you consider all the other crap you have to dodge on a daily basis as a DH (e.g. Act 3 Spearthrower champ packs when farming Siegebreaker bridge, etc).

Honestly, the only hard part about Inferno Diablo is his shadow phase, and even that isn't too difficult if you use your Smokescreens correctly (provided you're geared enough). Once you get past that, it's pretty much a guaranteed win.
Edited by Exertim#1777 on 5/29/2012 3:45 AM PDT
Reply Quote
Accepting advise from someone who likely murdered the piss out of the exploits, therefore was grossly over geared for this fight is extremely unreliable. "SS is unreliable".... LOLOLOL. After I read that anything you said was disregarded. Then again I can understand why you needed that gear if you couldn't hit SS quick enough after he tele'd to you
Reply Quote
Okay, this thread is just ridiculous. You can beat Diablo with 30k dps with 0 vitality

1. all his attacks are dodgeable
2. he only teleports if you hit the edges and borders of the map
3. even if he teleports, you can dodge it with SS unless you have my grandma's reflexes
4. you can kite the shadows. just instant SS when they appear, move out of sight and stutter step them with hungering arrows

Killed Diablo and every trashpack on the way with 60k dps (without sharp shooter) and 6k hp.
Reply Quote
eh what is SS?

Edit: Sharpshooter Got it.
Edited by Frostbyte#1121 on 5/29/2012 4:05 AM PDT
Reply Quote
05/29/2012 02:48 AMPosted by shadowseve
GO!

You're terrible and I don't like you. There I went there. Leave.

+1 and why is it, that I'm the only one here that can spell "advice" right? ;P
Reply Quote
05/29/2012 02:14 AMPosted by Thallo2222

Nope, wasn't worth it, fight alone takes like 10-15 minutes. =p

It's only worth it if you have 5 stacks, learn how the boss loot system for tier 18 works... Killing the boss itself is pointless...

where can you get this boss loot system information?

theres so much info about diablo3 i can't find on here =(
Reply Quote

I've done Inferno Diablo post SS nerf a few times solo as a glass cannon build (~175k DPS with SS, 115 without) and it's fairly easy to avoid his teleport swipe, lol. You literally have almost a second to react and SS it, which is actually pretty easy if you consider all the other crap you have to dodge on a daily basis as a DH (e.g. Act 3 Spearthrower champ packs when farming Siegebreaker bridge, etc).

Honestly, the only hard part about Inferno Diablo is his shadow phase, and even that isn't too difficult if you use your Smokescreens correctly (provided you're geared enough). Once you get past that, it's pretty much a guaranteed win.

Screenshot of you having 175k dps with SS and 115 without. I dont believe that for a second

Lol, why are you so surprised? You do realize that Athene had 200k+ days ago, right?

I'd log in and take a SS of my character, but since the servers are down I'll just throw this up (took it since I hit 200k with a frenzy shrine):

http://i.imgur.com/vQSYo.jpg
Edited by Exertim#1777 on 5/29/2012 4:26 AM PDT
Reply Quote
05/29/2012 02:03 AMPosted by Shocks
The way I did it was I stacked crit dmg bonus, vit and resistance gear. I had 110k DPS with SS on as well as 45k hp and about 65% resist all elements. You have to be able to take hits from him, because eventually he will hit you. Also, you NEED shadow power damage reduction otherwise he will one shot you regardless.

Just because you have 110k dps with SS, don't mean you have 110k dps, lol.
I don't see why you people post ur SS DPS, its not real dps. soon as you crit, it drops. So in reality you prob closer to 70k dps.
Reply Quote
05/29/2012 04:01 AMPosted by Tassili
6k hp wtf how you deal with a reflect damage pack lol

You skip'em
Edited by Draccon#1269 on 5/29/2012 4:24 AM PDT
Reply Quote
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kFCVzA1RTss&list=FL_eijs_o3m8xGC2zjCqgwdQ&index=2&feature=plpp_video

good stuff
Reply Quote
what took you so long?

its not that hard
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]