Diablo® III

Ask a DH Who just killed Inferno Diablo

05/29/2012 03:39 AMPosted by Wanders
less then 2% of all accounts are even inferno flagged

I don't know how you came to such a low number. If average player as my self can hit inferno number of accounts must be much higher.

Regards,
T
Reply Quote
The only time i get hit by him its from my own shadown and i have the achivement of not getting hit by diablo. So the only reason your getting more HP+RESIST is to make a soft cushion for when you mess up. Its not bad idea but i rather just not get hit. Its a freaken marathon so your stress lvl must be high enough to screw up, i understand.
Reply Quote
Is this why I have such a hard time with Infero because of my MS? I run a soild 344ms all the time I watch people SS before a hit comes and they survive... For me i do the same and still die I always woundered why I have such a hard time and I thought I was crazy... I play RTS/Moba and I got pretty good APM and reactions...
Reply Quote
Can I have Diablo WP?
Reply Quote
05/29/2012 05:46 AMPosted by NnoitraGilga
Is this why I have such a hard time with Infero because of my MS? I run a soild 344ms all the time I watch people SS before a hit comes and they survive... For me i do the same and still die I always woundered why I have such a hard time and I thought I was crazy... I play RTS/Moba and I got pretty good APM and reactions...

obviously I can't tell how good your reactions are and such, but I noticed last night when I was doing some tries on Diablo that my lag peaked up to 2-300 ms and I died a LOT more. That said Diablo is probably even more twitchy and sensitive than the rest of inferno but ye, who knows
Reply Quote
pro tip - when he teleports to you, if continue running in the same direction, he'll hit you every time. if you change direction just as he teleports (if he's on screen you can see the gesture/effects he makes before a teleport to help get the timing right) then he'll hit thin air and get an arrow or 3 in the butt for his trouble. just repeat about 100 times flawlessly and success!

ps if i'm wrong i'd love to know if the mechanics are in fact different, but after a lot of diablo fights i'm pretty sure this is the case.
Reply Quote
Yeah, my lag has been awful since the game came out at all times. On the rare occasion it's better than 3-400 ms, the best I've seen it get to is about 180, which is twice my normal ping. I attempted inferno diablo last night a couple times not expecting much, but a few of my deaths were him teleporting, me already running away and hitting SS, SS appears to pop, Diablo swipes and I die like 15 yards away from his claw. Finally got into phase two after probably getting lucky, and I'm running north to start kiting my clone and she one shots me from off the screen with a wicked snipe. Fun times
Reply Quote
This is Diablo we are talking about, customization is one of the biggest apeals the fact that you could make a build based around your playstyle. Like in diablo2 where there were many builds and yet alot were still viable endgame. Demon encounters are unique, drops and dugeon layouts are randomized and yes there is more than one possible playstyle of each class, have we forgotten the melee hunter theorycrafting pre release? this game is exciting because there are so many viable options that we can build around OUR OWN playstyle and preferances so what he wants to build a DH that stacks HP and RES who cares it worked and there will be many more differnt styles that we will hear of as the game evolves. My self I enjoy kiting and avoidance because thats MY prefferd DH strat. I played D2 right up until D3 release casually why? because alot of other games frustrated me by boxing my class into only really having a few viable builds. But thats not what D3 is about look they nerfed SS just because it was becoming a 'Must have' ability.
Reply Quote
Is this 4chan?
Reply Quote
stuck on the inferno clone part of fighting diablo. clone is op :s any suggestions?
Reply Quote
05/29/2012 07:05 AMPosted by DFEAR
stuck on the inferno clone part of fighting diablo. clone is op :s any suggestions?

same here, cant beat it too
Reply Quote
90 Worgen Hunter
What are these "stacks" people are talking about?
Reply Quote
5 Stacks or bust/waste of time/derp
Reply Quote
85 Goblin Warlock
Congrats on your kill.
Side note- Really? Less than 2% of accounts are on inferno difficulty? Is the other 98% playing Hardcore???
Reply Quote
85 Goblin Warlock
05/29/2012 07:37 AMPosted by Captarcher
What are these "stacks" people are talking about?

At 60 when you kill elites/champs you gain stacks that increase your gold / item find
Reply Quote
05/29/2012 02:09 AMPosted by Shocks
Except he WILL teleport to you and he WILL swipe you, even if you caltrops, and smoke screen is less than reliable.

Use your 2 second immobilize caltrops. Whether it is intended or not it tends to interupt a mob when it is triggered so even if he ports to you there is still a split second to move and avoid his attacks. He can be soloed w/o ever taking a hit. Ive done it on NM and Hell so far and I suspect Inferno will be about the same.
Reply Quote
90 Worgen Hunter
Congrats on your kill.
Side note- Really? Less than 2% of accounts are on inferno difficulty? Is the other 98% playing Hardcore???

Blizzard released some stats stating that less than 2% of the players so far are on Inferno difficulty, meaning 98% are on Normal/Nightmare/Hell still.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]