Diablo® III

Nightmare mode @ level 33 - what happens if

Hi folks, first up..LONG LIVE D3!!! IT'S BEEN 10 YRS OMG.....THEY ACTUALLY TOOK THAT LONG..FOR THIS BAD BOY TO BE RELEASE, I REMEMBER WHEN I USED TO PLAY D2, YOU COULD ACTUALLY CRAFT YOUR OWN ITEMS THAT IS INDESTRUCTABLE, 3-20-20'S, 290'S HAHAHAH WOW THOSE WERE THE DAYS, AND MY MOST FAVORITE ONE.....COW LEVEL!!! DAMMIT BLIZZARD SHOULD RE-PROGRAM EVERYTHING AND SHOULD GIVE US THAT OPTION HERE ON D3...THE ONLY THING I DIDN'T LIKE ABOUT D2 WAS THE DUPING....HACKING ETC. I HGOPE BLIZZRD WON'T LET THAT HAPPEN HERE ON D3.

ANYHOW, NUF SAID...MY QUESTION IS, I JUST FINISHED NORMAL MODE, I'M NOW LEVEL 33 DEMON HUNTER, NOW....IN NIGHTMARE MODE...WHAT HAPPENS IF YOU DIE? I NOTICED A HUGE DIFFERENCE KILLING EM MONSTER, ZOMBIES BIG BOSSES....THEY ARE TOUGH AS A MOTHER FUC#$ER! THIS PRICKS GOT A LOT OF HEALTH, AND IF YOU TAKE THEM FOR GRANTED....BY NOT PAYING ATTENTION JUST BECAUSE YOU HAVE GOOD DPS, YOU GONNA END UP DEAD!!!! SO I WOULD LIKE SOME IDEAS...STRATEGIES....ON HOW I CAN KEEP UP WITH THIS PUCKER HEADS!!! AND WHAT HAPPENS WITH YOUR EQUIPMENTS, ARMOR ETC. IF YOU ACCIDENTALLY DIES?
PLEASE YOUR FEEDBACK IS MUCH APPRECIATED. LONG LIVE DIABLO 3!!!!!! AS LONG AS THER'S NO HACKING AND SHHIT LIKE THAT.... THIS GAME WOUL.D KICK !@#!!!
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]