Diablo® III

How to Take Screenshots?

85 Night Elf Rogue
I tried the obvious Print Screen button, and then tried to paste it into paint, and it wasn't working. I was just pasting my background.

Is it in a folder like WoW? I can't seem to find any folders with it, and I'm not sure what I'm doing wrong.

Little help please?
Reply Quote
Not sure if you have found a solution or not. But I use the Prt Scr button and then paste it successfully to paint by hitting <CTRL> V. After the photo loads up you then need to save it (personally I usually find it best to save under JPEG(JPG) or PNG) and you need to make sure to designate a folder location. For me I place them in My Documents for ease of finding them again. Hope this helps.
Reply Quote
I've found that I can take screenshots in windowed mode, but not in full screen mode.
Reply Quote
...\Documents\Diablo III\Screenshots
Reply Quote
10/25/2012 08:45 PMPosted by doseL
Reply Quote
I remapped mine viva options to spacebar that way I can try and get some action screenies :D
Oh and

10/25/2012 08:45 PMPosted by doseL
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]