Diablo® III

Diablo 3 will NOT launch

im sure im not the first person to post this,
but since the patch my D3 wont launch.

if i open it from steam or desktop, it appears to start up fine.
it looks like it patches and all that, then i click "play" button.
and it will just sit there saying "launching" doing nothing.

i dont know what to do.
also very annoying because im about 10% from 60 and inferno.

has anyone got any tips/ ideas to get D3 launching?
Reply Quote
Its sad i cant get to the log-in issues everyone else is having :(
Reply Quote
85 Troll Druid
I had that same problem on launch day. Had to load it on windows XP service pack 3 and any anti-virus that's open hates my Diablo and won't launch it i.e. Spybot. Best of luck getting it to launch buddy!
Reply Quote
85 Blood Elf Death Knight
Same problem here. Can't figure it out
Reply Quote
05/29/2012 08:33 PMPosted by Leriam
I had that same problem on launch day. Had to load it on windows XP service pack 3 and any anti-virus that's open hates my Diablo and won't launch it i.e. Spybot. Best of luck getting it to launch buddy!

i also had it launch day.
but it was working fine yesterday before the patchs.
Reply Quote
this is absolutely outrageous.

Can t they just make a patch to kill the patch ???
Reply Quote
This has happened to me too.

Fix it now, I am sick of this !@#$.
Reply Quote
I have this problem too. I don't use the steam version. The problem seems to be launching from the Blizzard Launcher after it has patched. #edit# It was working before the patch.

Any of you able to launch yet?
Edited by Rising#2717 on 5/30/2012 8:45 AM PDT
Reply Quote
Same issue, stuck and 'Launching'. Was working fine until the update. This is one of the many problems I had a launch, but I got it resolved after a day or two. I did the same fix I did before, but it is not working this time.

I double checked that all firewalls are off, no anti-virus installed, and windows defender is off. I even tried a different internet connection with no luck.

Wish we could get a blue post at least to acknowledge it.

I
Reply Quote
I cannot get in either since the patch, but I did not have this problem on launch.
Reply Quote
I cant even install the game...just bought it too
Reply Quote
with me I was playing just fine, today it did the patch, but it stays at "launching" after I click play.
Reply Quote
So we are the only ones that are having this issue? Great. The odds are not in our favor of getting a reply.
Reply Quote
I have made a support ticket about this issue. I hope you all flood them too. They deserve all the backlog we can give them. No reply to my ticket yet. Seems like a wide spread issue. I expect more from a multi-million dollar game
Reply Quote
Same here mate, It's pissing me off. -.- I spend 60 dollars on this Bull!@#$..
Reply Quote
87 Human Paladin
I am also having the same issue. windows xp
Reply Quote
1 - initialize normaly click play ( not work )
2 - END process Blizzard launcher
3 - initialize again ( then stuck at 0% )
4 - END process agent.exe
5 - HAVE FUN
Reply Quote
that creates the patch loop.
Reply Quote
enhjørning

1 - initialize normaly click play ( not work )
2 - END process Blizzard launcher
3 - initialize again ( then stuck at 0% )
4 - END process agent.exe
5 - HAVE FUN

enhj0rning, a big thank you. That resolved my problem. I had tried most combinations of killing agent.exe and Blizzard launcher but not that one. Worked a treat.

Imagine my horror though when, after a day of not being able to get the game even launched, I got error 37 the first time I tried to login (first time I've seen that so far). Thankfully I was able to login the second attempt.
Edited by Rising#2717 on 5/31/2012 7:14 AM PDT
Reply Quote
Every time i try to log in it tells me that there is "a new patch available" and it will be added automatically. The game just closes and nothing happens...

!"¤#"&%&
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]