Diablo® III

Death by Diablo 3

http://me.ign.com/en/news/1057/Man-Dies-After-Playing-Diablo-III-for-72-Hours

I can't believe he could actually play 72 hours straight without ragequitting.
Reply Quote
I can't believe the servers stayed up 72 hours straight for this to even occur in the first place.
Reply Quote
Diablo 3 was online for 72 consecutive hours?
Reply Quote
First victim of Diablo
Reply Quote
05/29/2012 08:48 PMPosted by Griever92
Diablo 3 was online for 72 consecutive hours?

lol
Reply Quote
"real life inferno"
Reply Quote
I can't believe i play for half an hr an in middle of a fight server goes !@#$ up an can't get back in.
Reply Quote
Maybe he died because he realized the game was bad.
Reply Quote
"Regardless of which part of the story is true, it is important to realize that taking a break every hour or so between long sessions of gaming is extremely vital."

lol Blizzard must be forcing us to take breaks :) (EDIT: This must be why the servers keep going down!) EXTREMELY VITAL to take a break every hour or so...

How long is a "long session"? If I play a 4 or 5-hour session, does that mean I don't have to take a break every hour or so? If I play a long 10-hour session, does that mean I should take a break every hour or so?

Whoever wrote that article is a funny little imp.
Edited by Drakton#1611 on 5/29/2012 8:53 PM PDT
Reply Quote
Diablo 3 didn't kill anyone since it wasn't a game that killed him. It was the fact that a man stayed awake for 72 hrs straight... the man probably wasn't in great health as well and I doubt he was eating well if anything. You wouldn't say "Couch Claims it's First Victim!" just because someone just so happened to die while sitting in a couch.
Reply Quote
This is old news, theres actual been a 2nd occasions of someone dying at their computer while playing diablo 3.
Reply Quote
05/29/2012 08:50 PMPosted by APM208
Did he drop anything good?

ROFL so wrong, but so funny.
Reply Quote
he played 71 hours, got hacked the last hour and killed himself
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]