Diablo® III

Error 3006

(Locked)

FFFFFFFFUUUUUUUUU

Fix the servers Blizz, it has been more than 2 days since the release you should be able to solve such issues.
12 hours now....
Bump, same stuff happen to me with the connection of 20min and error 3006
Bump, got the #3006 error too. I can log in to EU fine, but when I try to go back to America, it does not work. Please restart servers.
Tossing my info in for good measure:

Tried to join a public game (Hell Difficulty, Act I Quest 9) on my 56 Wizard in the North America region. Loading screen came up, processed for about 3-4 minutes. I alt-F4'd, attempted to log back in. I get past Authenticated, and it hangs on "Loading Hero List..."

Friends report seeing me sign in on their friends list. They're (obviously) able to log on fine, it's just me among my friends that's affected. I get an error 3006 after a minute or two.

I am able to log into the Europe region servers without issue.
85 Human Mage
Kaltonis
Support Forum Agent

Hey all!

We've forwarded the 3006 reports to our server admins, and they're currently assessing the situation. While I can't make any guarantees (because I'm not a server admin!) I would suspect that we'll have this situation resolved shortly. In the meantime, you can hop on a different region's server if you'd prefer to not give your mouse a break. : )

This was a day ago how bout you go walk down to there cubical and ask again
100 Gnome Death Knight
Short is relative - Short in Jupiter time or short in Earth time?
Bliz needs to respond!
100 Dwarf Hunter
Hey all!

We've forwarded the 3006 reports to our server admins, and they're currently assessing the situation. While I can't make any guarantees (because I'm not a server admin!) I would suspect that we'll have this situation resolved shortly. In the meantime, you can hop on a different region's server if you'd prefer to not give your mouse a break. : )

Isn't this just a copy paste of what was said in the other post capped error 3006 thread?
Also alt+f4'd after a long load screen while trying to join a public game in act 1 hrll.

Interestingly my friends (one of whom is sitting next to me) can see me as Online as soon as [Authenticating Credentials] has passed, and I remain online to them until I press the button on the 3006 error message.

Is my character stuck in some kind of loading state and the game unable to deal with this state in the character select screen perhaps?

EDIT:
after being stuck on this all day, first attempt at logging in after I posted this post I logged in (i'd tried just before as well).

The only things I did differently were to change my forum 'avatar' from a wow character to a SC2 account (as my wow account is no longer active it wouldn't let me post).

and my friend pulled up their friends list while I was logging in.

no idea if either of those actually changed anything but it's all I can think of.
GLHF all.
Edited by Guar#1778 on 5/21/2012 9:38 AM PDT
This has been a known issue for 3 days-4 days, first response was yesterday, I'm guessing they'll have it fixed in 3-4 more days or next server reset.
Same issue for me, was joining a public game in Act1 hell. Loading screen forever, then get the crappy 3006 message.
Reset the server so we can play dam it, we are connected but we can't play. force disconnection with the server reset and everyone will be happy for now.
Possible ERROR 3006 fix. I just changed my Battle.net password and am able to login.

Only reason I can think of is this "forces" your already logged in character to be logged off.

SOMEONE PLEASE TRY THIS NOW AND CONFIRM.
Possible ERROR 3006 fix. I just changed my Battle.net password and am able to login.

Only reason I can think of is this "forces" your already logged in character to be logged off.

SOMEONE PLEASE TRY THIS NOW AND CONFIRM.
didn't work for me
90 Draenei Shaman
Trying to be patient, as I expected errors, but I was really hoping to grind out the last few levels to 60 today so I can catch up to my friends. This is just going to make me lag further behind!

A blue post from a day ago really isn't cutting it for me; this has been a known issue for days and I would really appreciate a fix. In WoW history, when errors prevented gameplay for a large amount of people, we got credited a day or two of playtime. While it is an understatement to say that game time credit would be nonsensical for D3, I would greatly appreciate a higher level of customer service here! Even a, "Hey guys, we still haven't figured it out yet," post every once in a while would be nice.

I'm not asking for gold or items here (though an account-bound flavor item for this would be fun), just good ol' support.
Edited by Hazen#1859 on 5/21/2012 10:07 AM PDT
approximately 36 hours now...

i too believe this will be the last blizzard game i ever buy.
3006 error 12 hours
This topic is locked.

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]