Diablo® III

Error 3006

(Locked)

please refund
83 Gnome Mage
well the problem was solved shortly 3 days later we cant login. please do something
83 Gnome Mage
wasnt* solved
83 Gnome Mage
tecnically we can login to bnet but we dont get access to our character menu? funny thing huh. what did we do wrong? why us huh
act one hell my level 54 demon hunter long public game loading screen. exited out and now error 3006.... sad day tried all the sugestions and nothing. been out for 8 hours now. blizzard where you at?
Add me to the list of people on 3006.

Disregard that... Changed password and 10 minutes later I could log. Good luck to the rest of you, I feel your pain.
Edited by Grimm#1206 on 5/21/2012 10:28 AM PDT
83 Gnome Mage
ERROR 3006 REALLY MEANS all the u.s servers are !@#$ing broke and blizzard wont admit nothin
me too.
+1
Had to crash the game after a 10 min wait loading a public game.
85 Draenei Shaman
RIP my Monk. Triggered from joining a Hell public lobby.
You guys should try this site, download and activate the VPN afterwards login to your diablo.
Im not promising anything just sayin that it worked for me :)
https://www.privatetunnel.com/index.php
You guys should try this site, download and activate the VPN afterwards login to your diablo.
Im not promising anything just sayin that it worked for me :)
https://www.privatetunnel.com/index.php

BULL!@#$
http://us.battle.net/d3/en/forum/topic/5150109088
lol. Might as well try it what do you have to lose? ;)
dont understand why they can't just reset the server and disable public games till its resolved
I wanted to post and say I got in after having the 3006 error for an hour or so.
05/21/2012 10:41 AMPosted by Vibe
dont understand why they can't just reset the server and disable public games till its resolved
hey guys did anyone whos !@#$%ing come on the forums to say how much fun the game was while they were playing it or did they enjoy the game for hours then when an error happens you come back to ^-*!@ some more?
3006 error since last night
exactly the same happened to me last night.
Bump!
Edited by archimedes#1462 on 5/21/2012 10:52 AM PDT
83 Gnome Mage
lol salty, no one come to the forums to tell blizz they like the game because we already know the people who get yatchs out of this. meaning- they know we like the !@#$ing game okay, its the game of the %^-*ing century
This topic is locked.

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]