Diablo® III

Error 3006

(Locked)

83 Gnome Mage
the release of diablo 3 and getting error messages since the release is like being told there is no santa clause or better, its like ruining a suprise birthday party. blizzard failed big this year with the game of the year and alot of money all at the same time.
83 Gnome Mage
the release of diablo 3 and getting error messages since the release is like being told there is no santa clause or better, its like ruining a suprise birthday party. blizzard failed big this year with the game of the year and alot of money all at the same time.
salty.... really.. do you post on your electricity providers website and tell them how great it is to have lights? No! but i bet you will call them when the power you pay for keeps going off.when things work right happy consumers will be silent thats a good thing.Get off the nuts
83 Gnome Mage
seriously blizzard its going on 3 now EST will you please let us play ty
90 Tauren Druid
This just happened to me at about 2:00 PM EST.

I was trying to join a game and after waiting five minutes, I had to force quit since it wasn't doing anything. Now when the login server gets to "Retrieving character list..." it times out with 3006. (Please, please let my monk be ok.)

Please help me.

P.S.
I love you.
87 Draenei Shaman
Everything was fine last night. Then this morning I could resume my own game but I couldn't get into a public game. Now I can't even log in at all, it "times out", (error 3006)
fix it plz @!!!@!@!@! oh my god
I am tremendously grateful that a blue response told us someone was working on this issue. It has been a day since then though, maybe another update would be great.

I payed for this pc game. That was my side of the deal. I did my part. Now blizzard needs to do their part and allow people to play. That is only fair.
85 Night Elf Death Knight
Hope everything is fine while I get off the work
same problem, no hope in sight
Same error to me...it happened all of a sudden.. :| HEEELP!
bump
I've tried everything...VPN, cycling modem/router, changing PW. Still not working.

Seems like it has to do with entering in a hell act 1 game cuz that's what I was doing too

I would really just like an update >.<

please
still cant log in for the last hour please fix this
I am getting the same error. It's been almost a week and we are still getting this crap.
Try using this simple Fix!

http://us.battle.net/d3/en/forum/topic/5149009564?page=1
90 Tauren Warrior
As of today I am getting this error too. Obviously is is spreading and not getting better..
This topic is locked.

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]