Error 3006

(Locked)

request sticky

b
u
m
p

same here ...
some people have had it since the release of the game. There is no fix, Blizzard knows about it, but who knows what that means.

Ive had it for 4 hours.

Good luck.

Ive tried....

Restarting computer
Restarting Modem
Renewing IP address
Connecting to WoW and SC2 than Diablo 3
Connecting to Euro servers than American servers

nothing works.

no fix in sight.
same exact thing just happened to me. please help
Would be nice for a blue response
i tried to join a public game then it didnt load in so then i closed it went to log and it started doing error 3006
error 3006 = done for the day at least.
Done for the day it is.

Please resolve this issue as soon as possible please.
Not everybody has the time to play on weekdays.
I personally don't have this problem but my friend does. He is pissed as well as me because I don't want to play without him. Blizzard needs to fix their mess ASAP because for many people the weekends are the only time people can play. At least post something that lets us know that you are aware of the problem and trying to fix it Blizzard.
Same here 3006 error. Tried everything possible at my end this is a Blizz America server issue and I wish they'd fix it. Been 4 hours now and is boardering on customer service neglect. Been on hold with customer support for almost an hour now. Can log into European server no problem.
I've been 1h30 on hold on their phone support, hopefully I'll get a reply soon...not
05/19/2012 12:33 PMPosted by Oxez
I've been 1h30 on hold on their phone support, hopefully I'll get a reply soon...not

Just got off the phone, I got such informative responses as "they're working on" and "have been working at it for some time now." No ETA, wanted me to submit a diagnostic report. Going to drink myself into oblivion because this ain't gonna be fixed this weekend.
Make a server restart NOW, im not gonna stand on my chair waiting for tomorrow to play.

Or at least disconnnect my account from the game zzzzzz
Error 3006 solidarity.
05/19/2012 12:36 PMPosted by chriee

Just got off the phone, I got such informative responses as "they're working on" and "have been working at it for some time now." No ETA, wanted me to submit a diagnostic report. Going to drink myself into oblivion because this ain't gonna be fixed this weekend.

I'm on phone right now with the guy.

He's telling me that the problem is MY internet connection, However my friend can login to his account from MY computer just fine.

They just won't acknowledge that the problem is theirs rofl.
05/19/2012 12:51 PMPosted by Oxez

I'm on phone right now with the guy.

He's telling me that the problem is MY internet connection, However my friend can login to his account from MY computer just fine.

They just won't acknowledge that the problem is theirs rofl.

Yeah tried the same thing with me. I countered with I can login to my own account on EU and Asia, and I can login to my brother's account on all 3 clusters from my computer.
been 6 hrs and still no log in or anything wth is this
This topic is locked.

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]