Diablo® III

Error 3006

(Locked)

so if this gets fixed with a server restart when is the next scheduled eu restart?
85 Tauren Druid
Please reset the server,,,I am having the same problem, been 8 hours...WTH.
what's weird was that I had that error before and now it's happening again
i still want to play more....
This is madness
85 Tauren Druid
when is the weekly server maintenance?
05/19/2012 01:05 PMPosted by Saro
so if this gets fixed with a server restart when is the next scheduled eu restart?

Afaik server restarts every night around 3:30 am GTM+1

Btw this is !@#$, been waiting all day to play and now im stuck on this error.

Just make a thread where every victim can report, and a bunch of monkeys that disconnect their account from the login server. Easy.

Or do the restart now.
this is redic
Same problem, tried everything, nothing works.
thanks Phemt, there are 100's of posts form unhappy customers but nothing substaintial from blizz that gives any hope, if they do a restart tonight and the problem persists tomorrow then they could have a major revolt :)
Does no one in Blizzard care about this? There is like hundreds of thousands in not millions of people out there (including me) getting so frustrated with this damn Error 3006. I got the game first thing in the morning when it came out and had no problems up until few hours ago!!! This is UNACCEPTABLE!!! And the best response for it is:

http://eu.battle.net/support/en/blog/4651483

I mean are they serious??? There's also ways to try to fix it they provided like:

1. Try later,

2. Reset your modem,

3. Flush your DNS,

I Tried all of them and none of them work. Damn it. Such a big issue and so little done a about it. It's like Blizzard doesn't even care - so disappointing from them. :(((((
the problem is not our end but with the EU server, we can connect to asia and the US so forget having issues with your own modems etc
Yeah, my bro is playing on his PC on the same internet connection no bother and I can't log in with my account on both mine or his pc where he can do it on both of them. I have an Idea. Let's flood this forum until some one does something about it!!!
I DID IN FACT TRY TO POST IN GENRAL AND MY POST GOT DELETED
The real issue is we're on weekend, no1 will ever do something now.
ANOTHER GUY REQUEST A SERVER RESTART AND THEY DELETED HIS POST 2
DELETING POST S IN NOT SOLVING ANYTHING
Got the same problem, 4 hours trying to come back to game ...
I am having the same problem!

Error 3006

After exiting Diablo 3 while finding a public game (that was taking a very long time to find a game), I tried to restart Diablo 3 and can not make it past the Retrieving Hero List thing. I get all 3 check marks, but it hangs and i get Error 3006 every time.

I have heard a number of people on the forums complain about this, but have heard no fixes/responses from admins.
Same error, 3006.
This topic is locked.

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]