Diablo® III

Error 3006

(Locked)

100 Worgen Druid
Alt-f4 out of load screen that is taking to long?

Have fun with your error 3006 for the next 20 hours.

20 hours? You're being kind. I've seen some people that have reported the issue lasting DAYS. I'm "only" at 6 hours right now...

sigh.
90 Orc Warrior
While i appreciate Blizzard taking this issue to heart and responding here...

I retract this statement whole heartedly, due mainly to the fact that i have now seen the exact same Blue post copy-pasted into many Error 3006 threads. This says to me that blizzard is not only disinterested in the problems associated with their game, but further insult us by attempting a half-hearted placation. If you're going to try and make people think you care at all, the very least you could do is pretend you care, and something as simple as individualized responses go a long way.

Your copy-paste blue posts are akin to robo-calls from a politician, aka meaningless
bump
bump
Error 3006
Keywords: error 3006, error, 3006, error3006
"The request has timed out."

This is a known issue, and our development team is working on a resolution. Customer Support cannot assist with this error, although we do recommend powercycling your router and modem as detailed on Step 2 of our Diablo III Connection Troubleshooting page.

As this error can be caused by temporary server issues in a specific region (Americas, Europe, or Asia), you may be able to switch to another region to play while we work on the servers in your original region.

Updated: May 19, 2012 Article ID: 7400077
bump
bump
same issue here
bump
bump dis noise
forwarding a copy of the problem is not the right thing to do. call the system admin or the entire team and get them in the office to solve the problem. I expected more than this from a top tier company whether its gaming or any other industry.

They should be in here giving a high-level explanation of whats wrong. Its been way too long, weekend or not.
Sick of the 3006
Started getting error 3006 about an hr ago after alt tabbing out trying to join a public game that was taking far too long to load.
realm down in d2 ~ 15 mins , error 3006 in d3 = days ? LOL
90 Orc Warrior
Error 3006
Keywords: error 3006, error, 3006, error3006
"The request has timed out."

This is a known issue, and our development team is working on a resolution. Customer Support cannot assist with this error, although we do recommend powercycling your router and modem as detailed on Step 2 of our Diablo III Connection Troubleshooting page.

As this error can be caused by temporary server issues in a specific region (Americas, Europe, or Asia), you may be able to switch to another region to play while we work on the servers in your original region.

Updated: May 19, 2012 Article ID: 7400077

I love this idea from blizzard that their system keeping our accounts stuck logged in is somehow the fault of our router. I would LOVE to know if anyone EVER fixed thier 3006 error by cycling their router and modem. Who wants to take bets on the answer cause my money is on no!

And please don't tell me i can play in another region. if i wanted to play in another region i would have made a character their to begin with! My server is in the americas, and while i do intend to make a few alts as time goes on, those will be on the americas server as well. Why? shared stash, gear, and thats where my friends play. Not to mention it's rather nice to join groups with people i can actually converse with. Going to the asian server so i can't talk to the person i'm playing with is NOT a fix to blizzard's problems, it's an expansion of mine.
It's n-not like I w-wanted to play or... or anything!!!~
aaauuuu~
seems like me and my friends have timed it so that we always have an issue, every time we try to play together

3rd time now we have made time to play together and not been able to enjoy this game

i guess since I cannot get my money back from this I will just wait a few months and come back when things are working, makes me sad
bump
This topic is locked.

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]