Diablo® III

Help me with my DH build

http://us.battle.net/d3/en/calculator/demon-hunter#aeYdQX!ace!aaaZZZ

So Left click is Hungering Arrow+puncting.
Right- twin chakram because of mob+ it's damage

1-Caltrop + slow rune

I think slow runes are the best imo since they slow A LOT. While the normal one slows, most demons can just walk past it in like 1-2 seconds. Stunning rune will only keep it for 2-3 seconds then they can walk freely.

2- Vault + stun

Escape, to get hp and stunning people near them etc...

3- Multi shot + reduce hatred rune.

I really like it since it could 1 hit most stuff but i'm having a huge problem with this skill..
(this one i'm having a really big problem with... I'm a lvl 29 with 440 dex and my damage right now is 330 ish. I use two 1h crossbow and I'm wondering how i can get m damage to go up higher. I see my friend using a 2 hand xbox and can 1 shot most mobs with multishot but I can't. Should I switch my two 1h crossbow into a 2handed one?)

4- smoke screen +lingering for 3 more seconds of stealth. (impale +stun if boss)

CC, like vault I can escape.

Thanks for reading.
Edited by LoveYuri#1333 on 5/18/2012 2:59 PM PDT
Reply Quote
Can anyone help me fix it?
Reply Quote
caltrops sucks, tumble over rumble for vault, chakram blows keep ur multi shot, and get prep with battle scars
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]