Diablo® III

How far have you progressed so far?

Very curious how people are doing so I thought I'd ask now that the server is down. There is not many people out there in public games (although we seems to be getting more in NM now), but I'm sure many only play private games with friends.

We are currently in act3 NM. Got pretty far, but after a death to some crazy champions (or whatever they are called now) we decided to repeat act 3 and level up a bit before we continue. Surprised how much exp we still get, after 1 repeat of act3 (and not even all the way to the finish) we are already lvl 49 and still gaining very quickly.

We will continue to act4 after server is up :)

So how are you guys going? Anyone in hell yet? :) Would be very interesting to get some stats too. I've got about 25k life and 1500dmg as a monk.
Reply Quote
Slow-rolling through Act I of Hell right now.

My gear is so unbelievably far behind that I am having to play even more cautiously than I'd expected to.
Stats: 51 WD, 18k HP, 1.5k DMG
Reply Quote
05/18/2012 06:24 AMPosted by fruxo
I've got about 25k life and 1500dmg as a monk.

Really? 25K? My 39 Barb is stacked with as much vit gear as I can find, including radiant amethysts in just about everything, and he's still only topping 8k.

How on earth are you getting that much? Do the affixes really jump that much from A1 NM to A3 NM?
Reply Quote
Really? 25K? My 39 Barb is stacked with as much vit gear as I can find, including radiant amethysts in just about everything, and he's still only topping 8k.

How on earth are you getting that much? Do the affixes really jump that much from A1 NM to A3 NM?
The ratios for Vit to HP increases a bit as you level. When I was ~40, my WD was struggling to break 8k as well. At 51 I have the aforementioned 18k with 4 pieces of gear level 27 or less.
Reply Quote
The ratio increases? o.O

I thought it was 10 hp / vit - period?

Hmm!
Reply Quote
The ratio increases? o.O

I thought it was 10 hp / vit - period?

Hmm!
At 52, I am now seeing 27 hp / vit.
Reply Quote
Thought I'd update that I'm now lvl 51 at act1 hell :P Yes, HP increases drastically. 25k is not very high for my level, I see lots of people with 30-35.
Reply Quote
88 Blood Elf Rogue
Made it to ACT II on Nightmare, died to Freezing + Vampric Wasp swarm :$
Reply Quote
Currently end of act 2 with my level 23 barbarian :) I'm going alll the way!
Reply Quote
Lvl29. about 2/3rds way through act3.

My 1st toon died at lvl13 in highlands due to some giant goatman ambush I walked into (I still don't know how I managed that but suddenly there were about 30 goatmen all around me in a locked arena kind of thing; I think I might have triggered an event or something).

I haven't played through softcore at all (other than the super rush to lvl10) and have not read up anything on the game. So I'm doing it totally blind relying just on my skill, intuition and some luck :P. I did play D2 hc exclusively (almost always solo) for quite a while though without a single hack/exploit, so I like to think I'm fairly skilled.

The act1 and act2 bosses had my heart in overdrive - especially act2 - where throughout the whole fight I wasn't sure if I was going to make it or not. Best feeling ever (when now thinking back about it :P). Had a few decent scares so far but nothing too extreme aside from general tension. No lag deaths or escaping with 10hp kind of things... yet :(.
Edited by Pzypro#1837 on 5/18/2012 11:15 AM PDT
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]