Diablo® III

Having mana issues...

90 Tauren Paladin
I'm in normal act 3 (so don't spoil me please),just killed the lord of gluttony and i just have a pathetic 492 mana...

I've tried multiple times to craft items that raise my mana but i've ran out of money and reagents.

How much mana should i have as a WD at that point?
Reply Quote
85 Gnome Priest
You're never going to have much more than base mana. Only WD specific gear (1h, off hand, and helm) give + max mana. Don't even worry about max mana, it's a junk stat. Regen is far more important.

Unless you're running a vision quest build mana will always be tight.
Reply Quote
What's your build like?
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Paladin
If you're having mana issues, you can try switching your rune/skills around so you gain mana back when you use your left click attack. It works wonders for your mana regen. There's a rune that gives you mana back when you damage with your poison dart skill and there's also a passive you can take at level 13 that increases your maximum mana and gives you a small mana regen.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Explain (256 characters max)