Diablo® III

Fix Ferrets Now!

Everyone (level 46 and above) knows that the ferret rune is clearly the most adorable and badass way to farm, ever. What could be more intimidating than a demon hunter firing from afar with two ferrets charging towards you ready to kill? Nothing. But there is an issue with the ferrets, and that is that the animation very often leads to both being stacked on top of each other either hiding one ferret completely or creating some sort of two headed ferret monster. I don't need to do the math to prove that this is gimping our rune's adorableness and therefore effectiveness by up to 50%, which is a completely unacceptable bug. How did this escape beta testing??

Oh, and if they collected gold with the same speed they attacked, that would be cool too, but I'm much more concerned with the issue stated above.
Reply Quote
I love how cute they are also. Would be cool to afk and watch them play tag or something too.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]