Diablo® III

Mac User: Won't Connect to Battle.net

I type in my user name and password and press enter. It will not move on past Connecting to Battle.net to Authenticating Credentials. Sometimes I get error 3005. Sometimes I get 3007. Sometimes it just crashes and sends me right back to the desktop with some message to send the error to Blizzard. I just bought the game 6 hours ago. Maybe got 3 good hours of play. Highly disappointed. I was enjoying getting back into computer gaming with this game. Hadn't played a game on my computer in years. Now I can't even play.
Reply Quote
http://us.battle.net/d3/en/forum/topic/5149619029

try this thread.

use google dns 8.8.4.4
Reply Quote
I looked it through. Tried some of those things. Nothing worked. Thank you, though, for answering.
Reply Quote
MVP - Technical Support
100 Draenei Mage
*thinks on it*

Any errors come up at the Launcher ?

It sounds like the ports to connect are blocked. You're not completely blocked from battle.net as you would not of been able to make this post :)

I'm in bed ATM but you should be able to find something in the knowledge base , accessible from the support link up the top right. Search for Diablo 3 port information. Need to make sure ports 1119 & 3724 are forwarded.

If this doesn't fix this for then post the contents of your d3debug.txt. Make sure to edit out your battle.net email out of it (open it in text edit do a find & replace then copy/paste it into a new post)
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]