Armor help on Monk

Hi everyone, I need some some advice.

Currently I am a level 41 Monk. My stats are as:

Damage: 823
Attack Speed: 2.14
Armor: 1867
HP: 6898
Magic Find: 11%

I am currently running in Nightmare. The thing is, in Nightmare I get pretty bad drops and I really need to boost my Magic Find stat. Any advice on how to do it? Are there any armor sets or should I just craft gems to socket to the armor slot?

Please advise. Thanks.
Reply Quote
I haven't been using much magic find at all, but you ought to have enough gold that the AH is a good place to go to boost your health and damage. The only place you can get magic find via gem is your helm; but since I started NM and started getting 1-shot (I had slightly less health than you), I've been using a +10% health gem in my helm.
Reply Quote
yeah, that's the thing. I have been trying trying to find a good helm with dex/vit/socket.

It's got pretty bad for me when it comes to item drops. Like last night, I completed Act 1 on NM. And I did not even have a single rare drop throughout the while Act.

It's kinda disheartening.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]