Diablo® III

Comments on my build?

Hello there. I am looking for some constructive criticism on the current build that I am using. I am currently in Hell Act 3 with 24k hp, 5k dps, and approximately 2.1 attacks per second. Please refrain from recommending builds that involve the FoT w/ Quickening rune.

http://us.battle.net/d3/en/calculator/monk#WgidYQ!ZYb!aaZZaa

I switch to FoT with the Thunderclap rune right before bosses. So far I've only had difficulties with the really fast moving mobs with chains and molten but i always get through their hp even if it involves dying once or twice. I did some DDR in the past so arcane enchanted mobs aren't too much of a problem even if they have wall.
Edited by Bluevale#1220 on 5/20/2012 8:37 PM PDT
Reply Quote
I have a similar build. The only difference is that sometimes I use concussion rune instead of mangle and instead of blinding flash I get a mystic ally. Mystic ally helps with survivability and damage (plus I think he looks awesome). Using Concussion rune enemies I hit will do far less damage (sadly me too but I have friends I play with who do a lot of dps) so I don't need the extra defensive move.
Edited by illapa#1765 on 5/20/2012 8:42 PM PDT
Reply Quote
Oh yeah I forgot to mention as-well that I play only solo. The one time I tried matchmaking it turned out really bad.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]