Diablo® III

Experience bug (no exp gain on standard mobs)

Alright so while playing both my 51 Witchdoctor and my level 9 wizard I noticed that I was not getting any experience for certain mobs. To elaborate:

I was playing my witchdoctor (lvl 51 at the time) during Act 4 Nightmare mode. While some mobs gave me exp (such as the morguls and the corruptors) other demons were not. In particular i refer to the shadow spawns, the creatures that spawn when you kill a festering corruption, and the mobs that drop out of the sky and crash like meteors before attacking you (can't remember the name)

In the case of my wizard (lvl 9, Royal crypts Act 1) I was gaining no exp at all from standard skeletons, yet more advanced mobs like the skeleton arches or the shieldbreakers still gave experience.

Ultimately I'm just wondering if in both cases my toons were too high (in concern to level) to receive exp or if it is indeed a bug, thank you.
Edited by Mace#1542 on 5/21/2012 2:21 PM PDT
Reply Quote
im sorry this is unrelated but can you please try to help me its the forum labled HELP!!!
Reply Quote
Try posting it in the technical support section, you'll probably get better luck there, (shameless bump)
Edited by Mace#1542 on 5/21/2012 2:48 PM PDT
Reply Quote
i did thank u
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]