Diablo® III

Inferno has been nerfed

I was having great difficulty before and not I'm smashing it.. sigh.
Reply Quote
05/22/2012 06:45 AMPosted by Lynix
I was having great difficulty before and not I'm smashing it.. sigh.

You better be trolling, or I've lost all faith.
Reply Quote
I'm not even trolling =/
I'm only in act 1 but I was having some real issues with mob speed. They appear to have been slowed down quite a lot. The damage is still way up there but there's no point if I can't be hit... Also as a WD I'm taking 7+ hits from elites before even getting low (melee).
Reply Quote
lol act 1
Reply Quote
Wow, I was already able to kite "Fast" mobs with caltrops, bola shot, and Elemental Arrow (electricity). Now the game is a push over. GG
Reply Quote
Act 1 was never a big problem, 2 and up is where it's at.
Reply Quote
05/22/2012 06:54 AMPosted by Artemis
Act 1 was never a big problem, 2 and up is where it's at.

except that the dogs in act 1 are noticeably slower then before, so if they nerfed act 1 what else did they nerf.
Reply Quote
damage red is now working... it wasn't before ti seems. I am also taking reduced damage from mobs now and not 70-80k a shot.
Reply Quote
Jay Wilson:

We won't nerf Inferno to casualize the game, but we will nerf it to make it more accessible.

Double-speak professional status.

This is perfectly reasonable actually.

Honestly this reminds me of people complaining when they fixed bugged Cthun or nerfed Mu'ru.
Reply Quote
I sense troll'age... being we are in mid maintenance right now...
Reply Quote
this is a clever joke right? make fun of the constant maintenance and the different game directions as much as you like but NOT THIS.

PLEASE SOMEONE CONFIRM???
Reply Quote
85 Gnome Warlock
Jay Wilson:

Double-speak professional status.

Honestly this reminds me of people complaining when they fixed bugged Cthun or nerfed Mu'ru.

This. Theres a difference between nerfing to make it easier just to please fans, and nerfing it because they didnt test inferno at all and realized stuff was vastly overtuned.
Reply Quote
05/22/2012 07:00 AMPosted by BillyWitchDr
I sense troll'age... being we are in mid maintenance right now...

I'm online... try logging in before you accuse someone of trolling
Reply Quote

This. Theres a difference between nerfing to make it easier just to please fans, and nerfing it because they didnt test inferno at all and realized stuff was vastly overtuned.

Boom.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]