Reply Quote
I'm so mad, I'm currently doing 25% extra damage
Reply Quote
No, I'm reroll
Reply Quote
U mad?

Love,
TrollWizardForceArmor69.

I'm so mad, we BOTH died in Inferno instead of just me.
Edited by SiegeValgore#1984 on 5/22/2012 8:29 AM PDT
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Mage
I'm happy bro.
Reply Quote
U mad?

Love,
TrollWizardForceArmor69.

69? Is that how much HP you had when you solo'd inferno? :P
Reply Quote
did you ever play wow? you take me as the kind of guy to have a ret pally in 3.3.5.

One day sir, all your lolz and trolololz will come to an end with a patch that shall rend your ez moade useless and you shall have to learn the ways of working hard and thinking like most others.
Reply Quote
did you ever play wow? you take me as the kind of guy to have a ret pally in 3.3.5.

One day sir, all your lolz and trolololz will come to an end with a patch that shall rend your ez moade useless and you shall have to learn the ways of working hard and thinking like most others.

And people will call it the expension. and as there will always be winners, there will be losers. It shalt be not the skills nor time they put in which decide the winners but new skills. Only the mad insight of Blizzard will know the future.
Reply Quote
I appreciate your good-natured acceptance of my trolling, and no I have never played that other blizzard game.

Love,
Troll"What comes after inferno Diablo?"WizardForceArmor69hpflat
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]