Diablo® III

All Achievements Progression

06/12/2012 07:22 AMPosted by Wrathofrecca
It doesn't really matter how far along everyone is. Inferno diablo is still an achievement. GL in act 4.

?

I know you say it 'doesn't matter' cause that's one no one has. But it does matter cause we're the people going for all achievements. All. Not a handful of the hardest ones. So our progress does matter; shrug.

As for Inferno Diablo, I'm not too worried about it. I am projecting my 100% to be when I finish The One Percent. (which will be wellllll behind World First as of this now probably; remember this thread was made like Day 10 of D3)

Cumulative ones like that will come after Inferno Diablo for many people. Probably not for World First though; we'll have to see
Edited by supafrench#1240 on 6/12/2012 7:26 AM PDT
Reply Quote
I wish you the best. I'm sitting at 3440 right now and starting to tire out on the achievements side. However if you need someone to run all the coop events with give me a yell and I'd be happy to run with you.
Edited by mamof#1926 on 6/12/2012 7:31 AM PDT
Reply Quote
Awesome, hi! And.. 3440 is @.@;; impressive

mamof#1926, Americas server?

supafrench#1240 here; I will add you when I'm back home later
Edited by supafrench#1240 on 6/12/2012 7:36 AM PDT
Reply Quote
Inferno Hardcore Diablo is the only one I'm worried about. The rest I feel like I can manage one way or another ... lol I got the wiz teleport one on a close encounter in inferno act 2!
Reply Quote
Yeah I'm on the america's server.
Reply Quote
06/12/2012 07:39 AMPosted by iMind
Inferno Hardcore Diablo is the only one I'm worried about. The rest I feel like I can manage one way or another ... lol I got the wiz teleport one on a close encounter in inferno act 2!

How close are you to 100 million gold picked up? I play alll legit, and I can't stand leave game / resume game farming of any kind. (forget runs for destructibles)

100 million gold seems far more daunting than Inferno Diablo. I'm gonna put that bish down like a bad horse, bad habit, Leahblo is gonna be road hard and put away wet, etcetc. I'm winning that fight. Then I'm going to win again. And every class will gets its A4 Inferno clear in Hardcore mode--which is not required by any achievement.

You wish I'm going to roll through Spire Lv2 Inferno and then have trouble with Diablo.. pff

Maybe you just meant clearing A4 in its entirety? Yeah that scares me too a bit. Less than 100 million gold though

Maybe I'm wrong and I'll see a shiny The One Percent pop up before Infernoblo
Edited by supafrench#1240 on 6/12/2012 7:47 AM PDT
Reply Quote
Lol, when I first got the game I thought I'd try for some firsts.... but I've gotten so far behind and my DH is only 53 in hell with 37k life and about 5k dps :.(

I lost my monk to the 6/10/12 lag spike massacre and have been twitchy about playing hell on my DH without a tank and etc. lol. So I think I will only be getting farther and farther behind.

Wish you guys luck.

Stay safe,
Java
Reply Quote
Yeah I lost all my vertical progression too. ISP d/c on barb in Hell diff and then my error on my next highest, DH.

Need a couple weeks to recover fully probably
Reply Quote
85 Tauren Paladin
Mario Cart \o/
Reply Quote
06/12/2012 07:57 AMPosted by Papíchulo
Mario Cart \o/

omg

YES

I've got some seriously mean record cup times on Double Dash. Go for a sub 33-minute All-Cup Tour, highest speed obviously :O

I think my time trial on Yoshi's Circuit is ~ 1:55 / 1:56. That ghost is from December 2003, haha. I can't beat old me.

Toad, Toadette, Bullet light-weight kart. yay Double Dash (or, okay fine. Paratroopa and Diddy if you really want a cutetoad)

Kart 64, Wii, DS all pretty okay-ish or better at. I'm probably terribad at it on the SNES. That cartridge hasn't been inserted in a long time.
Edited by supafrench#1240 on 6/12/2012 9:15 AM PDT
Reply Quote
You don't need all 10 to be HC. 5 HC and 5 SC will work better for achievements alone. A lot of specific class/fight achievements are a lot easier (and safer) done in softcore anyway.

All achievements is definitely something I'll be shooting towards but casually and over a long period of time.
Edited by Pzypro#1837 on 6/12/2012 8:47 AM PDT
Reply Quote
You'll never kill Diablo Inferno on Hardcore so you will never have 100% achievments
Reply Quote
You don't need all 10 to be HC. 5 HC and 5 SC will work better for achievements alone. A lot of specific class/fight achievements are a lot easier (and safer) done in softcore anyway.

All achievements is definitely something I'll be shooting towards but casually and over a long period of time.

I'm aware I don't need all 10. But I'm a hardcore Diablo player first. That came before achievement hunter gogo.. (thanks to supafrench xbox360 gamertag)

I will play all HC once I'm at the point I no longer need the 10th slot for my pre-req softcore Hero. That Hero/slot is only being used until I'm done with the better-be-in-softcore-mode achievements.

I will not waste time playing Inferno difficulty on normal mode. My last achievement in normal mode will be The Hero's New Clothes.
Edited by supafrench#1240 on 6/12/2012 8:51 AM PDT
Reply Quote
kulle story, bro.

sorry just had to :)
Reply Quote
Good luck on 100%, im only at 2750 right now (though shooting for 100% eventually), ahead of all my friends too. I agree with you on the 100 million gold picked up achievement too, though it probably would come quickly once you were geared enough to just run through an act in inferno with a whole bunch of gf.
Reply Quote
kulle story, bro.

sorry just had to :)

hey it works cause it's an achievement!
Edited by supafrench#1240 on 6/12/2012 9:06 AM PDT
Reply Quote
06/12/2012 09:05 AMPosted by TheKman
Good luck on 100%, im only at 2750 right now (though shooting for 100% eventually), ahead of all my friends too. I agree with you on the 100 million gold picked up achievement too, though it probably would come quickly once you were geared enough to just run through an act in inferno with a whole bunch of gf.

Yeah, that's a good point. I haven't steamrolled from Rumsford at the Gate to a very brief Butcher on Inferno.. and soaked up the gold-from-ground intake.
Reply Quote
im not sure on this, but i didn't see an achievement for getting them all. if there is, is there an award? if not, why no?! there deff should be one
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]