Diablo® III

All Achievements Progression

06/12/2012 09:09 AMPosted by unquittable
im not sure on this, but i didn't see an achievement for getting them all. if there is, is there an award? if not, why no?! there deff should be one

No all-encompassing achievement or anything, no. Maybe a feat of strength and it will show up there for +0 points? dunno

And I completely agree.

I posted/wrote/spoke to the CMs in the OP several weeks ago; I highly doubt we're even being seen over here in this forum section.
Edited by supafrench#1240 on 6/12/2012 9:11 AM PDT
Reply Quote
Inferno Hardcore Diablo is the only one I'm worried about. The rest I feel like I can manage one way or another ... lol I got the wiz teleport one on a close encounter in inferno act 2!

How close are you to 100 million gold picked up? I play alll legit, and I can't stand leave game / resume game farming of any kind. (forget runs for destructibles)

100 million gold seems far more daunting than Inferno Diablo. I'm gonna put that bish down like a bad horse, bad habit, Leahblo is gonna be road hard and put away wet, etcetc. I'm winning that fight. Then I'm going to win again. And every class will gets its A4 Inferno clear in Hardcore mode--which is not required by any achievement.

You wish I'm going to roll through Spire Lv2 Inferno and then have trouble with Diablo.. pff

Maybe you just meant clearing A4 in its entirety? Yeah that scares me too a bit. Less than 100 million gold though

Maybe I'm wrong and I'll see a shiny The One Percent pop up before Infernoblo

You'll really want to stack GF gear for that to make it more reasonable. Though it will definitely come in time sooner than you think.

I should be at about 5 million gold pickup now between all my toons but for some reason I *lost* 2-3 million somewhere and am now only at 2mil o.O
Edited by Pzypro#1837 on 6/12/2012 9:12 AM PDT
Reply Quote
5 mil / 100 mil is pretty solid for early June

I'm right around 3mil I think
Edited by supafrench#1240 on 6/12/2012 9:14 AM PDT
Reply Quote
that's disappointing. :( i think there should be an awesome banner something. i happen to be trying for them all too and in the achievement department i've got a few things to say:

1: there should be a completist achievement with a bad !@# banner reward
2: pink'd should have given me a dye for my banner. or atleast something. it was very hard to get my bf to get that one with me lol
3: there should be more HC achievements. or some kind if indication of all the achievements you got in HC.
Reply Quote
that's disappointing. :( i think there should be an awesome banner something. i happen to be trying for them all too and in the achievement department i've got a few things to say:

1: there should be a completist achievement with a bad !@# banner reward
2: pink'd should have given me a dye for my banner. or atleast something. it was very hard to get my bf to get that one with me lol
3: there should be more HC achievements. or some kind if indication of all the achievements you got in HC.

1. Totally agree
2. Cool idea, that works for me. It's a good idea objectively too
3. Also good idea. Trophy Hunting is very good, yes. But I want more too
Reply Quote

1. Totally agree
2. Cool idea, that works for me. It's a good idea objectively too
3. Also good idea. Trophy Hunting is very good, yes. But I want more too

=O imagine. a feat/achievement for worlds first completist....
Reply Quote
lol I don't know about time-required ones. I think stamping it with the date is plenty, hehe (the OP and the thread title are a little old now at this point, but the topic still works)

remember I do have to keep my job and play hours that are probably 1/5th to 1/10th of kungen, dirge, kripp, krippi, athene type players XD
Edited by supafrench#1240 on 6/12/2012 9:25 AM PDT
Reply Quote
I do want to move sometime before the end of 2012, and I will seek much better internet service than I currently have. If good internet is a get, I will start streaming my playing, webcam, voice chat, etc.
Edited by supafrench#1240 on 6/12/2012 9:27 AM PDT
Reply Quote

How close are you to 100 million gold picked up? I play alll legit, and I can't stand leave game / resume game farming of any kind. (forget runs for destructibles)

100 million gold seems far more daunting than Inferno Diablo. I'm gonna put that bish down like a bad horse, bad habit, Leahblo is gonna be road hard and put away wet, etcetc. I'm winning that fight. Then I'm going to win again. And every class will gets its A4 Inferno clear in Hardcore mode--which is not required by any achievement.

You wish I'm going to roll through Spire Lv2 Inferno and then have trouble with Diablo.. pff

Maybe you just meant clearing A4 in its entirety? Yeah that scares me too a bit. Less than 100 million gold though

Maybe I'm wrong and I'll see a shiny The One Percent pop up before Infernoblo

100 mil is one of those things that's going to come in time of playing. As you get to the point with farming inferno with full NV and a little bit of MF/GF you'll see the gold drops are simply ridiculous. A few stray % here and there really boost the drops up quite nicely. I've already gotten near 10 mil as is. But yah, I'm definitely more afraid of pushing Act 4 and into Diablo than that achievement. I wish I could "char copy" my HC toon to SC and see how things are in the next section/difficulty without risking life and limb haha
Reply Quote
near 10 / 100? wow

Yeah, I need to get deeper in

deeperrrr

elbow deep inside the borderline probably
Reply Quote
They really need to fix the bugged dungeon in act 1 and the battlefield reports in act 3 so we can get them all.
Reply Quote
Lyceum is spawning in 1.0.3 (and its contained book)

I think the Battlefield Reports lore book is unaddressed in 1.0.3?
Reply Quote
Oh.. Wheel of Misfortune could be really nasty. Completely independent dice rolls on a rare-spawning Ancient Device. And all 10 required. That is a mean achievement sorta

I did see a GREAT youtube video of it though, so that's encouraging in a way
Edited by supafrench#1240 on 6/12/2012 10:17 AM PDT
Reply Quote
Wheel of Misfortune wasn't to bad. Took me about 5 hours of farming for it
Reply Quote
85 Orc Shaman
Hate to break it to you but you won't even be close to getting world first all achieves.
Reply Quote
Well i dont think you will make world first, nothing against you or your ambition for it, its just in the past some people a) account share, b) play far too much for us working people to handle and c) just know how to exploit it as much as poss without getting bored.

US first could be doable, are all achievements available in hardcore? surely there are some SC specific ones? hopefully there isn't a "die this many times" one haha. i haven't looked through all of them yet, so not too sure.

I'm currently on 400ish achi points, but only on act 2 Normal HC currently. I have already seen some people close to 1k or even maybe above it, to give some perspective.

There are hc specific achievements. Anyone wanting 100% has to beat hc.

There are two achievements that some just cant get. 1 you have to have an account tht was invited to the closed beta. Another you have to own the collectors edition.

I have both of those. Or i should at least :).

I guess those are feats. I had no idea there was a difference.
Edited by bejayel#1923 on 6/12/2012 11:52 AM PDT
Reply Quote
06/12/2012 11:06 AMPosted by Tatortotem
Hate to break it to you but you won't even be close to getting world first all achieves.

Don't think you've read all the posts in the thread.. or the dates/times...

thanks though?
Reply Quote
One of the "harder" achievements will be picking up 100,000,000 gold. With 250 hours of play, with the majority of that in A3 inferno, I'm only around 7.5m gold picked up. Unless you're specifically gearing to make this achievement easier or doing certain chest exploits (which are rapidly being fixed), you're probably talking at least 2000 hours of play before hitting this achievement.
Reply Quote
Beating Inferno Diablo within 2000 hours of play doesn't seem too unreasonable to me. It's certainly the actual hardest achievement, but from a world-first perspective the main thing will be getting the gold. Inferno Diablo has already been beaten on HC. I'm pretty sure nobody has picked up 100m gold yet. (Although some gold-farming bots could be close)
Edited by Obob#1105 on 6/12/2012 4:40 PM PDT
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]