Diablo® III

All Achievements Progression

06/12/2012 04:39 PMPosted by Obob
Inferno Diablo has already been beaten on HC.

I think it is safe to call BS on this as of 6/12/12
Reply Quote
Yeah, you're never going to get the inferno hardcore achievements if you're already having trouble in normal... haha
Reply Quote
06/12/2012 07:14 PMPosted by Poiuytr
Yeah, you're never going to get the inferno hardcore achievements if you're already having trouble in normal... haha

who is having trouble in normal?

Let me know how quickly you can get Survivor or Savior with focused effort. I think I'm doing well for my normal mode achievement progress.. not record time world first or anything, but still pretty good for the time
Edited by supafrench#1240 on 6/12/2012 7:36 PM PDT
Reply Quote
60% achievements completed thus far.

Minus the ones I've completed that are bugged.
Edited by Archon#1771 on 6/12/2012 7:50 PM PDT
Reply Quote
I noticed after yesterday's update.. some achievement that was worth 20 points is now worth 10 points. I fell from 3000 to 2990 but didn't lose any achievements I don't think ;o

Maybe 4520 is the new max?

Aaaaand maintenance bump~~~
for maybe a CM to mis-click into this section and get some good ideas for achievement additions/improvements
Reply Quote
I'm at 70% :D

I suspect it will be a chore to get much past 80% with how many are bugged (Wanderer of Tristram anyone?)
Reply Quote
Again, for all you achievement hunters, the Lyceum -is- spawning in 1.0.3 ~ (and its contained lore book)

dunno date or anything, just know this month

We'll be wandering Tristram and then wandering Sanctuary very soon.
Edited by supafrench#1240 on 6/13/2012 6:16 AM PDT
Reply Quote
Again, for all you achievement hunters, the Lyceum -is- spawning in 1.0.3 ~ (and its contained lore book)

dunno date or anything, just know this month

We'll be wandering Tristram and then wandering Sanctuary very soon.

mmhmm.

Wrong on the lore book part: it's just another Old Keepsake Box journal drop that wasn't working prior to 1.0.3. I got both those; sadly, still no word on "Battlefield Reports" to be able to finish Espionage.

Also, I saw they added 5 Feats of Strength for the class banner site pre-launch stuffies. I have 9 Feats of Strength @Q@; Buuuut, I know I will always be at least max feats minus 1, cause I don't play current installments in either SC/WC universe.
Edited by supafrench#1240 on 6/21/2012 2:33 PM PDT
Reply Quote
4040 points @ 89% right now

damn dataminer/bashiok/fecklar
Reply Quote
haha
(funny ss of With Friends Like These)
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v704/roranora/Screenshot196.jpg

I hate Bashiok too. And the Ancient Device.
Reply Quote
100 Night Elf Hunter
Supa how goes your hunt so far?
Reply Quote
85 Blood Elf Death Knight
NO! My 3.2k points now mean nothing! =.(

71% and going :D
Reply Quote
Dude good luck with "The Hero's New Clothes" achievement since its got to be done on Hell or higher! Haha if you do get it on HC you would definitely be a bad !@# in my books lol
Edited by JustMushroom#1165 on 7/17/2012 1:52 AM PDT
Reply Quote
Going for worlds first at 4250 so far. Anyone interested in friendly competition, add friend AngelKiller#1568.

See whos first!
Reply Quote
bumpsauce

first of all, thanks to AngelKiller for helping me understand the specific nuances of how exactly the naked stuffs is best done (I had been failing Azmodan most recently, with a few near Cydaeas and Butchers)

In return, I was happy to help show him how I did Savior. We knocked out his 250 in like 90min, pretty damn smooth.

I'm way behind he and others, but feels good to knock out Naked Lust / New Clothes since, yeah, I'm all-in on HC mode. I can finally delete my SC pre-req Hero and make my 2nd WD on HC.

Again, I'm going for 10 HC Lv60s, 2 of each too~

pics of nekkid stuffs

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v704/roranora/naked_lust_get.png

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v704/roranora/new_clothes_get.png

The hunt is going well, Mizu, but I definitely won't be first.. which I think we covered in this thread like by mid-June, haha. It's still fun to hunt them, and I'll be grinning ear-to-ear when I do finally get 100% on the overall bar.

(And blah@my work.. really screwing up my playtime. I get 0-2hr per day usually :/
If anyone reading this is hiring, I'm a damn good worker, and I want a new job that doesn't have me out of my apartment from 4am to 8pm. Ideally, you're on the google fiber team and can offer me a position helping deploy that infrastructure, starting in the KC area. *fingers crossed*)
Edited by supafrench#1240 on 7/27/2012 5:12 PM PDT
Reply Quote
I just checked and i had 4120 mostly just from playing. I think the only one I farmed for was the House of Curios because I forgot the book the first time =\

I sort of gave up trying for 100%, which I usually go for, because my gold count got reset along with my dh demon kills and elite kills.. It says 4.2mil, when ive collected 10.. 8k elite kills, when i have 14k.. The bugs pushed me away from going for more. I'm not even sure if I'll ever get the inferno boss kill achievos :(

Good luck!
Reply Quote
Going for worlds first at 4250 so far. Anyone interested in friendly competition, add friend AngelKiller#1568.

See whos first!

sorry but your world first was done at least a month ago
Duraz - 4290 (6/30/12)
Mercurial#1707 - 4410 (7/6/12) http://i49.tinypic.com/2ziaubn.jpg
Reply Quote
One of those achievements is 100,000,000 gold collected. Better get to farming!
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]